| poggers ✭

Description: Logan learns a new word and uses it in every way possible. 

Triggers: NSFW. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This jam is so poggers," Logan expresses, scooping spoons full of Logan Berry Crofters© in past his teeth. He hummed with delight, finishing the spoon thoroughly. When the nerd  had finished the spoon, he turned to the presence of someone in the kitchen archway. And it revealed his confident, princely boyfriend, standing with his arms folded and a confused expression on his face. Even his lips were curled in a playful smirk like usual. "'Poggers'?" Roman snickered, walking into the kitchen and hanging his arms around his boyfriend's neck lovingly. "and where did you learn this.. new phrase from?" Roman smiled at him, his taller boyfriend smooching his forehead sweetly. "...The internet."

Logan groaned and threw the technical device in his hands  at the floor, "That damn phone is so poggers! Get it away from me!" Logan stormed off, clearly frustrated. Roman laughed and picked up the phone, seeing a past game of among us being on screen. Virgil. sitting on the couch cracked a snicker, ".. Does he realize what poggers means?" Virgil asked genuinely, watching Roman shake his head in reply. 

Roman's tongue hung out of his mouth, panting heavily as he was completely rammed into. He released onto his stomach with a loud, passionate moan and arched his back high off the sheets, feeling his lover release deep into him afterwards. "Fuck.. i love you, Logan..." He panted heavily, watching his nerd smirk playfully. "I love you too.. but i must say, that was absolutely poggers, my star~" Roman gasped and slapped him gently, giggling. "you're such an idiot! ... but at least you used it right." Roman sighed with relief, laughing weakly. "Now take me to my bubble bath! I demand you to!" He exclaimed dramatically, "Okay! OKay! Calm your poggers!" Logan laughed as Roman screamed with frustration, "THATS NOT HOW YOU- UGH-"

They love each other.