| Weird ✭

!!!This is based on 'weird' by YUNGBLUD!!!

this is like a song in a story kinda thing i dunno i just love that song. like maybe listen to it in order?? xD
—————————————————

{verse 1}
Logan sighed softly as he turned to his phone, not being able to sleep right now. His eyes were half opened, lips cracked and hair a mess. His phone read 5:36am, he'd fallen asleep at about 5am before he woke up again. He groaned softly, having Roman on his mind again. God the popular jock that everyone loved, god hate him.

Roman huffed softly as he made his way through the hallways of the school, sneaking in at 5:30am in the morning was his friends' idea. He was so anxious and couldn't think, staring at the floor. His smile was fake, sweet and confidence, whereas it was underlying the anxiety and the thoughts of his parents. There car crash. His thoughts were mixed with that and logan, the quiet nerd. that boy was so cute...

"roman, focus. we need to upper our grades, dude." His friend snapped at him making him nod and jolt foward.

-

{Bridge}
Logan groaned, now slowly brushing his hair neatly. No one would be awake at this point right? Everyone's asleep like you're supposed to be, everyone asleep don't make mistakes and are perfect. Logan cleared his throat, gently opening his phone, sighing softly as he sat down on the edge of his bed. It was freezing right now but Logan didn't mind, scrolling though his selfish friend's messages.

- Sorry, can't go out tonight. At a funeral
- I'm so sorry, hun! i'm at dinner with my family!
- Hey. not tonight srry. busy.

They were all at a party together anyway.

Logan fell back, eyes closing as tears slipped. Who needed friends, right? Who needs friends when you have Roman. Yeah.. Roman.

Logan sighed.
-
{chorus}
The miracle to be with Roman, sunshine, rainbows and happy trees with faces. Holding his hand tight as they ran through meadows and fell in love. God it was so happy. Twisty buildings that sing for them as they skip past, even the cars beep and move our of their way as they enter their 'palace' still holding hands tight. The rainbow following them and supporting them as they cuddled together up in bed.

——————
{verse 2}
Logan sat on the bud the next morning, ear bud in his ear as roman sat next to him, the other in his. They were listening to hamilton. Logan didn't dare 'sneak a peak' over at the hot guy sitting next to him that smelt strongly of vanilla. His heart skipped a beat as his cheeks flushed, thoughts of being with roman filling his head again.
All this happened while roman just focused on the lyrics, gently looking down at his fiddling hands. Surely his brother didn't leak those photos, right? He was so on edge. His smile was fake once more, cold and sad but on the outside, happy and sweet. And when roman's tan, muscular hand grabbed onto Logan's gently. The nerd's eyes flashed sparkles.

-
{bridge + end chorus}
They're enemies, yeah? super big enemies. who would thinks jock and a nerd could be lovers? Both of them did.
Roman's face turned red when he held his hand, sighing shakily with embarrassment. He squeezed it and gave him a gentle smile, "don't worry, i won't fall in love." he grinned playfully, "but i'm not going to promise it." Logan melted in his froze place.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Years later,

Roman twirled Logan around happily, grinning lovingly as he held his hips and kissed him adoringly. "I love you my dear husband," he grinned, stroking his cheek affectionately, his long, song fingers smooth against his cheek.

"i love you too, ro.. you made my miracle come true."