| affection ✭

Before sunrise rose in Florida, Gainesville, Roman was up. Although it wasn't because it couldn't sleep, nor was sick or so on. He was lacking the affection he needed. Without it he felt cold, alone and just insecure.

The others hadn't cared to notice or ask if he's okay, I mean considering it wasn't even 6am that Roman was crying to himself in a small ball. None of the other trait's where awake, not even close.

Roman had been crying for at least hours when the others had went to sleep, he just needed one small hug! Or a kiss on the cheek at least. He sobbed more to himself thinking about how he would never get that type of affection.

Dreams seemed to be the only thing where getting affection was possible, he tried to sleep more often to have those dreams but it was impossible to him.

Thomas had been having major creative block, loosing follows, loosing subscribers, which meant loosing money all because of Roman not cooperating.

That's when the others got suspicious, it started with Virgil being anxious about it being something to do with Remus, to Patton thinking he just needed cookies. Yet, Logan hadn't said anything.

"Roman? Need you to make us a new script for this week!" Thomas exclaims at the creative trait. Roman looks up tiredly, giving him a thumbs up and fake smiling.

That same night, yes. He was crying again.

"How am I going to get all of this studying done..." Logan's thoughts were cut off when he heard the soft, muffled sobs from the room next to him. He listens further and instantly realises it was the prince-wanna-be.

Logan perks up and decides to check it out, walking out of his room quietly and knocking on the creative's covered in Disney posters door.

"Roman? I'd like to ask why you are-"
the door opens in an instant. "Logan? can I have a hug please?"
The prince was desperate.
"I- I'm sure not good with emotions and affection so-"
he was once again cut off by a tight hug by Roman, nuzzling into the other's chest crying still.

Logan gasps softly but wraps his arms around the crying one, he felt... guilty?
The logical character didn't understand the feelings.
"Roman i wish to talk to you about your feelings, even though I am not quite good at it at all I'll learn."

"Shut it, Sherlock." Roman says nuzzling further into the 'detective's' chest gently.

Logan raises a brow,
"If you wanted me to be Sherlock you could've just asked-"
"No! It's a saying idiot." Roman lets go of him and pulls him into his room. "Can you cuddle me please? Pretty please."

Logan hesitates and goes to protest but just nods.

Needless to say, Roman did get sleep for the rest of the nights from that night on. He slept with Logan.

Eventually they grew onto each other, moving from awkward hugs and cuddles to confident kisses and whispers.
Roman loved every moment.

"Logan?" Roman looks up from being curled up in logic's chest looking at him deeply.
"I love you.."
"Love you too."

They share a sweet, quick kiss and Roman gets his 15th best sleep of the time they've been together.