FINAL PART

I skipped many parts because I'm very busy. 

                      ///   Morro's Death///

              The Preeminent grabbed Morro as he was trying to escape. 

"Grab my hand!" Sensei Wu shouted at him. "Why? So you can give the Realm Crystal to your prized pupil?" Morro shouted angrily. "Morro, I love all of you. You can make us stronger when together!" Sensei Wu shouted.

Morro grabbed Sensei Wu's hand. Wu tried pulling Morro out of the Preeminent, but the Preeminent wouldn't let go of him. 

Morro realized that he was going to die. "You can only save those who want to be saved," he said sadly. He gave  Wu the Realm Crystal and let go of his hand. "Please tell Kyla I'm sorry for everything I did! And tell her to seek the Staff Of Death if she wants to bring me back. " 

       Morro dissipated when the Preeminent dragged him into the water. "MORRO! NO!" Kyla shouted as she witnessed him dissipate. She just arrived to witness his death. 

        " Morro told me to tell you he is sorry for everything he did, and you should  seek the Staff of Death if you want to bring him back," Sensei Wu told her gravely. 

             "Sensei Wu, please give me the Realm Crystal," Kyla told him urgently. Sensei Wu gave her the crystal. Kyla, holding the crystal, dove into the water. 

     Kyla saw the Preeminent sinking. It was slowly dissipating in the water. She immediately grabbed the Preeminent. If the Preeminent dies, its sister realm, Djinnjago will be destroyed as well. She didn't want that to happen because the millions living there would die. 

            She used the Realm Crystal to teleport herself and the Preeminent back into the Cursed Realm. She then teleported back to Ninjago alone. 

               Sensei Wu knew what she did. "We could have killed the Preeminent if you didn't take it back to the Cursed Realm!" He told her angrily. "If I let it die, its sister realm Djinnjago would be destroyed and  millions living there would die as well. I can't let that happen," she argued. "And besides, the Preeminent isn't a threat anymore. It's back in the Cursed Realm, where it will stay for the rest of eternity," she continued. "How do you know this," Wu asked. "I read about it when I was stuck in the Temple of Airjitsu for 60 years. Sensei Yang's ghost was the one that purposely trapped me there. He knows a lot of spells, and he threatened to banish me to the Cursed Realm if I don't comply to his orders. So we made a deal: I would be his spy and he wouldn't banish me to the Cursed Realm. I plan to go there and ask him if he knows anything about the Staff Of Death, " she replied. " Join the ninja. We could use a strong person like you," Wu offered. Kyla smiled. 

"I thank you for your offer, but now that Ninjago is safe, I intend to bring Morro back. I will convince Morro to join your team, and after I do so, I will join your ninja. " Kyla replied. 

       "Bye Kyla! I  hope we meet again!" Wu shouted. "Bye! And We will!" Kyla shouted as she summoned her elemental dragon and flew off into the sunset. 

    Lloyd came to him. "Where's Kyla?" Lloyd asked. " I offered her to join you, but she told me she's going on a mission. After she's completed her mission, she will join you," Wu answered. 

                "Come on, Kyla had to leave?" Jay groaned.

 Apparently, all the ninja listened to their conversation.

 " I thought I wasn't going to be the only girl on the team anymore!" Nya exclaimed.

 "We didn't give her a goodbye!" Zane said sadly. " It's okay Zane," Kai comforted him.  

"Kyla, if you don't come back, I will journey to the ends of the universe to find you!" Kai shouted.

"I hope she completes her mission and joins us as soon as possible!" Cole shouted.

 They all agreed with him and just stared at the beautiful sunset. 

THE END