Part 4: Morro's Return

I borrowed a motorcycle and drove there. 

Ninja's POV

             "STEP ASIDE, " Lloyd demanded. He was talking in a hostile voice that wasn't his. "Lloyd, are you okay? " Cole asked. 

              "I want a word with your master," Lloyd continued. "Lloyd has gone through puberty!" Jay shouted. 

         " I sense a foreign entity has taken over his body. So who has possessed him?" Zane asked. 

       " Whatever beef you have with Sensei, you have with us. Now give us back our friend!" Kai demanded, going in a fight stance.  

Morro chuckled and blew all of them away with his wind power. They fought well even without their powers, but Morro overpowered them. 

   " Get the civilians to safety!" Sensei Wu ordered Misako. Misako drove the civilians to safety with her truck. "Sensei Wu, what happened to Lloyd?" Zane shouted. " There's no time to explain!" Sensei Wu shouted back. 

 Kyla's POV

      It was really windy at the shop, and there was a lot of shouting.  I wanted tea so badly, and it made me angry that someone was attacking the shop. 

            "Nya, we need to leave now!" An old man shouted. " Okay, Sensei Wu!" A girl shouted. I memorized their names. 

I ran to the source of the voices and I saw 4 boys groaning on the ground. " Another boy walked to Sensei Wu and Nya.  " GET OUT WHOEVER YOU ARE!" She shouted. "Go stock some shelves before you get hurt," the boy growled. " I'll take you on anytime!" She shouted, assuming a fight stance.  Sensei Wu put a hand on her shoulder to keep her from fighting.

   I hid behind some shelves and eavesdropped on their conversation.  " Nya, he wants me. Don't fight him." Sensei Wu told her.  The boy shook his head and said," I'm not interested in you. I want your father's staff."

I thought it would be a logical idea if the old man gave the boy his staff. There are a million staffs in the world. He could simply buy a new one. 

          "Morro, I see you have the allied armor. Why didn't you summon your allies?" The old man asked.  " I don't need to, I can beat your pathetic students without them," the one named Morro replied with a maniacal laugh. 

      A boy got up. " Hey! No one calls me pathetic!" He shouted he tried to go inside to attack Morro, but Morro used his powers again and blew the boy to the ground again.