Part 6

Morro's POV
He was angry that girl convinced Wu to flee. He threw her aside. He summoned his dragon, but just as he was about to get on it, his body stopped moving.                                      "What happened to my body?"He cried angrily. He tried moving, but he stood there, frozen. " You messed with the wrong person, Morro," Kyla said with a smile. Kyla glanced at something above him.             "You messed with the wrong person!" Morro shouted with a smile as he summoned Banshee. "Get her!" He roared. Banshee screamed at Kyla. Kyla shouted in pain and covered her ears with her hands. Morro was able to move again. Kyla stood still for a second. Then she looked really annoyed.

                         She took her hand off her ears. She ran at Banshee, and both fought. Kyla hit Banshee with her sword and sent Banshee sprawling. She spun with Spinjitsu towards Morro. He blew the wind at her with all his might, but Kyla still spun steadily at him.

                    "I can swim in a hurricane if I want to!" She shouted, grinning. Morro knew she wasn't joking. When she got close enough to him, she drew her sword and hit him on his hand. Morro shouted in pain. He grabbed Kyla, and threw her to the ground. He blew her sword to him. 

              Kyla immediately got up and both circled each other. "How did you learn Spinjitsu?" Morro asked her with curiosity. "Trust me," she told him, " You don't want to know." "I have heard of the tomb of the First Spinjitsu Master. Why do you want to find it?" She asked. "None of your business, and get out of my way!" He growled. 

                        He used a different tactic. "Join me. I could use a powerful ally like you to destroy Ninjago," he offered. "No!" She shouted.  "Then suffer my wrath!" He roared. She laughed and said. "Your wrath isn't that scary. I can beat you anytime." She shouted. Morro summoned 3 more allies. "I didn't think I'd be needing you right now," he told them. "Capture her," he ordered them. All four ghosts went after her. Kyla ,outnumbered, fled. Morro muttered to himself, " I need her power, but the staff is more important."