➳ 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

Jungkook bit his cheek to hold a laugh. Yes, she was jealous, which should worry him, in fact, but instead pleased him. They sat quietly together on the small mountain, looking over at the waves, hearing the distant voices of their friends.

A breeze swept by tugging at her hair and dress. She looked so beautiful. Although her natural scent mixed with the sea was slowly trying to destroy the last shreds of his self-control, Jungkook maintained his posture all the way to the end.

Just right then, Jieun's arms uncrossed sliding to her sides, causing their arms and knuckles to brush together. He felt the touch, and he knew she felt it too, but she wasn't making any moves to remove it. His body burned in need for more contact just by having her shoulder rubbing against his arm.

His breath caught a little when, out of nowhere, her cold pinkie reached his, squeezing lightly. Jungkook didn't need to be a genius to know that this time was purely on purpose.

"You shouldn't be doing this," he said, his focus on the horizon.

"Doing what?" she asked, the innocence rising in her tone.

"Whatever you're trying to do."

"I wasn't the one who started."

Jungkook dropped his gaze to stare at her. Her smile was soft and there was no doubt that she was carrying affection at the way she looked back at him.

"But you can end it."

Her feet shifted, standing now in front of him. "What if I don't want to?"

Suddenly, his eyes darkened.

Jieun was still smiling when she titled her head a little. Her hands slid up slowly on his chest pausing to feel his heart that was pounding, equally as hers. She felt the excitement at their contact and saw the way his fists resting on the hood were clutching.

Her small hands went up to the back of his neck, drawing her body closer.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked quietly.

"Mm..." she murmured against his throat. "Is it working?"

Jungkook figured this would happen eventually. Her responses early this morning were all he needed to confirm it.

His breath quickened as he tried to keep his hands to himself. "I thought you said you were done with the whole seducing thing."

"I can make exceptions."

He smirked. "You play dirty."

"You prefer me this way... don't act like you don't."

"I was the one who taught you to do that," Jungkook's hands went up to take her wrists from his neck. "How can I not?"

Jieun noticed an impatient edge in his voice and before she could reply, he turned them around to switch places. Now she was the one leaning on the hood, while he was in front.

Her arms were placed behind her back by him. "I just think you shouldn't do that with me."

"Why not?" she whispered, intentionally letting her mouth partly open.

Jieun felt his grip tightening on her wrist. "Because we can't."

"Then what is this?" a knee went up to touch his groin, and there it was. Hard and awake.

"Jieun..." he growled dangerously, closing his eyes shut.

"You want me," she stated, proudly. "That's very... obvious."

"Doesn't it scare you?"

"I don't know..." her mouth tried to reach his ear to whisper. "What I know is that you made me feel good that day, and I want to feel it again."