Chapter Eighty Two

When Hatori walked the room seeing Kira crying, it sent him into a wave of distress

When Hatori walked the room seeing Kira crying, it sent him into a wave of distress. He kept his composure, for the most part, but he always tended to get overwhelmed whenever she cried.

He hated to admit that it was scary because generally, he was not the greatest when it came to people crying. The first time Kira cried as an adult was the time he wished would never happen again, but at the time he admitted he was lucky because Shigure was there. However, since he was alone this time without a single person to aid him, he didn't know how to act.

In spite of the fact, he so happened to have been graced with another fortunate situation, because when Kira noticed his presence, she just smiled and the tears slowly stopped.

Most of it was her explaining that she finally got all her memories back, without a single part of it missing. She did keep the part of seeing her younger self a secret because it was not something, she needed to tell him.

After a while, of her convincing him that she felt fine— Kira made her way to the window to just look outside for a while. However, upon doing so her eyes widened seeing her sister alone in the courtyard on one of the benches.

Kira was quick on her feet as she fled her room faster than she's ever been before. She needed to be there instantly and she was so lucky that the halls were empty since it was the time for the next shift change, so all of the staff were switching off.

She knew Hatori would literally have her head on a stick since he gave her strict rules to not put any heavy strain in her body, as well with not leaving the room without a nurse, since her condition was still being monitored for safety precautions.

When Kira had slipped out of the door, she walked slowly to the bench to her sister who was hunched over with her hands on her face. It took a few seconds for Kira to realize that her sister was crying, making her natural instinct awaken.

            Kira had wrapped her arms around her sister from behind," Now who do I have to beat up for making you cry?" Akito gasped at the contact and voice, but it took her a moment to respond through her uncontrollable tears.

           "K-Kira?" Akito's voice cracked and the younger half giggled hugging her tighter

           "The one and only," She whispered before Akito let out a whimper as she hugged her sister's arms. Kira remained still as she let her cry a little longer.

            "You are okay...I was so scared" Kira quickly removed her arms and shifted herself to kneel in front of her sister. She took both of her hands and placed them on her cheek," It's my faul—

            "Stop apologizing, dummy," Kira said looking at her sister's red eyes that suddenly widened upon hearing those words. Akito's lips quivered and unlocked more tears to fall," As what you would always tell me when we were much younger,"

            "You...you," Akito lowered her head," remembered..." The hands that Kira had a hold of was shaking," Kira...about that time, listen when Shigure said that to me is because I told him if he said it, I'd let him have you. That'd I would accept him. I am—

            "I see..." Kira lifted Akito's hands to properly lock their hands together and interlace their fingers," So it was just my big sister being a little worried that I'd disappear," She chuckled leaning her forehead on her own," Listen, I love you so very much Akito, just remember that my love for you is unbreakable"

            "The accident could have been avoi—" Kira stopped Akito by wrapping her arms around her torso and leaning her head on her stomach

            "The past is over, we are here now, so stop blaming yourself" Akito quickly wrapped her arms around her sister and the twins just remained in the hug for a while—until Hatori found them, having to drag her—both of them back.