Chapter Thirty One

Kira looked down to the bowl full of Onion, leek and miso that had been thrown down by Kyo after Shigure gave it to him since the teen was complaining about being hungry

            "You...always make fun of others to amuse yourself!!"

            "Kyo!! You shouldn't waste food! Kira tell him"

            "No" She nodded walking out of the kitchen," Do not get me..." She stopped walking and placed a palm on her face," Oh great...more headache"

            "Huh?" Shigure asked walked over placing a hand on her shoulder," Are you—" He stopped speaking hearing loud footsteps," Ha...Great, they seem to have returned—

Suddenly before both Shigure and Kira was Yuki with a grim expression as he held his hand out and in it was none other than a pale snake.

            "Let's skin this and cook it"

            "Wah!" Shigure shrieked at the dark aura surrounding Yuki,"...Wait Aya?"     

            "Wha...Isn't he Ayame? Why all of a sudden..." Kyo walked over and grimaced at the tight hold Yuki had on him

            "Ah...I—" Tohru came in view from behind with clothes in her hand, but before she could speak, Yuki got to the closest he could to the adults," Quickly, let's skin him"

            "H-Hold on...calm down! Calm down, Yuki" Shigure raised his hands waving it

            Kira sighed and reached over taking Ayame from Yuki," Knowing this idiot" She said bringing the unconscious snake to her face," He has done something to deserve it"

Yuki let out a darkened dry laugh as she walked away and taking him over to her and Shigure's room. She placed him on a pillow as Tohru handed her his clothes.

After settling him down, the females walked out with Kira closing the door behind her.

            "Ayame is exactly what you have seen; he is the snake" Shigure explained

            "Uhm...so" Tohru looked at the door worriedly and Kira chuckled patting her shoulder.

            "It's fine, snakes normally need to hibernate when it gets cold. So, Ayame is sensitive to the cold and since today is rather chilly, he'll change easily"

            "Yes, yes. Winter is a nightmare; he can hardly leave to go anywhere" Shigure added in," By the way, Ayame, Hatori and I are all the same age, we went to elementary, middle and high school together. We were known as the Mabudachi Trio"

            "Oh, it's like that!"

            "Anyways, why were you so mad just a moment ago at, Aya,?" Shigure asked and Yuki refused to face them

            "...bring up that name, and I will get annoyed and consider actually skinning him alive"

            "Hey you shouldn't be like that, Yuki~" Shigure sang waving his arms playfully

            "Uhm..." Tohru looked at the two nervously

            "How can you treat your own brother that way?" Ayame's voice from the other room took the attention

            "B..bro—Huh?" Tohru turned to the door slowly opening

            "About this, let me explain. Just then, I was feeling cold. So, I was trying to find someplace warm. Once I find a warm body, I grab and hold on...isn't that instinct" Ayame fully came into view and smiled at everyone," Hi Everyone and my precious brother. How are you?"

             Yuki snapped and got up as he walked over to Ayame," Why did you hold on'?! Not taking you to the police is already too kind at this point!"

            Kyo furrowed his brows and looked at Tohru," What happened? What did that guy really do?"

            Tohru turned red shaking her head," Ah...nothing"

            "Ah! Baby Kyo, you are really here!"

            "Don't call me that!"

            "Let's not talk about baby Kyo!"

            "Stop calling me that!!" Kira closed her eyes and rubbed her temple. She did not have the energy to argue, because Ayame's sudden energy was practically draining her.

            Suddenly Ayame and Shigure turned to each other," During the time I wasn't here, did you see anyone else? Shigure? I mean I heard that you are sharing rooms with Kira, should I worry?"

            "Even if you weren't here, I couldn't be like that, Ayame. However, Kira is tempting, I worry that he would try to seduce me." The pair held hands looking at each other.

            "You know," Yuki turned to Kira and smiled," Maybe cooking him doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

            "I agree" Kira nodded closing her eyes tightening one of her fists," I've read that snakes have a lot of nutritional benefits"

            "I heard as well. Also, shall we consider buying a dog house as well? A small one perhaps?" Yuki said morbidly

            Kira nodded," I know the perfect place to call. Maybe we can also consider getting a collar with a lock, so he can't try to escape"

            The males turned to them in horror as Kira and Yuko grinned madly,"Wah!! Shigure/Ayame!!!" They both cried clinging onto each other.