Chapter Nineteen

When it became night time, Kira left the home and headed for the estate to meet with her sister

When it became night time, Kira left the home and headed for the estate to meet with her sister. She knew Shigure was following her not far behind, knowing full well that she had planned to visit her sister.

            "Her friends arrived, not much about them strikes enough of an interest as she does" Kira explained blankly sitting before her sister.

Akito turned to her for a moment before turning back to look out the window.

            "And what about Yuki and Kyo?"

            Kira leaned on her knee and smirked," They are opening up to her, in fact, they are opening up in general," Out of view from her sister's stare, she frowned turning to the door," Also, it would seem we have another guest "Akito closed her eyes and tilted her head not responding.

            "Come in, Shigure" Kira voiced and the door slid open revealing the older male," I was expecting you to say more"

            Kira sighed and looked away," What did you expect me to say?"

            "Well, about Tohru," He said walking in and closing the door. He remained near the entrance and sat on the floor," If it goes on, like this, it might become something great"

            Akito scoffed not turning to him," What, did you really want us to say that is might not be good at all?"

            "Or that we should be worried?" Kira sneered at him, as her eyes darkened

            "Aw, that gets me down you two, Tohru is at least ten times better than both of you combined"

The twins shared a look, not responding to his harsh words.

Regardless of Kira and Shigure's 'close' relationship, he still thought of them as equally. To him they were nothing compared to the kind Tohru—though it's not as if he was any better and obviously he didn't see it.

Kira had felt the pain more than Akito—which did not go unnoticed by the elder half. However, Akito did not question it because she literally had no words to describe the confusion that was within.

She just about desired to ask why Kira felt pained by those words—said by Shigure nonetheless—but she seized the thought.

Shigure had soon been dismissed by the twins, who decided to discuss for further plans.

            "What is in your mind, Kira?" Akito turned to fully face her sister

            "Well, I was thinking, Yuki told me that his school was going to have a festival"

            "A festival?"

            Kira nodded reaching into one of her pockets and pulling out a paper," A cultural festival"

            Akito looked down to see, "And you find this to be worth speaking of?"

            "Well, I think that it's finally time Tohru met Hatori" Kira leered," Imagine how Kyo or Yuki would react?"

            "Hmm" Akito lifted the paper and scanned it as her lips slowly lifted into a smile," I guess it's not a bad suggestion,"

            "Of course, sister" Kira took the paper, back and leaned on her plopped knee," Hatori told me that Yuki missed his monthly exam, so he would go without question"

            Akito let out a dry laugh,"Our dear ones are always making it easy for us"

            Kira let out a small laugh," I have no argument with that"

The twins both smile deviously, both feeling confident that things are not going to change drastically enough for them to worry.

It was the only time that they forgot about the betrayal between them.

However, with their confidence and roles — neither were aware of how much an impact Tohru was making.

Kira had some insight— but not enough to change her perspective on the upcoming changes that was happening right before her eyes.