Chapter Ten

Shigure would be lying if he did not want to question further to the commands of the twins—however, he knew that neither of them would actually tell him what they truthfully planned

Indeed, Tohru can be interesting to have around, however, the benefits they see is most likely different to him.

Shigure saw the potential for the young female being a chance to mend the twin's hearts and break the curse.

He would use her to his advantage, but he had to be careful that things do not get harder along the way. So, he knew that he had to play hands and drag others into his manipulation so that he can get them both where they least expect it.

He needed to take his steps and break down all their walls—the hardest being Hatori and Ayame, since they known moderately of his dark intentions.

            "We're back, Yuki, Tohru and the slow, careless and always lose in a fight, Kyo" Shigure announced walking into the home with Kira following behind him.

She, however, did not gather to the living room, but instead went straight to their room. She knew that Kyo was somewhat terrified of her, but the fear was nothing compared to Akito.

The pair had interacted a couple of times, but it was mostly whenever he was with his adopted father, Kazuma. He has never personally been around her enough to foray his emotions into unsettlement. 

However, her role as god was still something in question.

She was cunning and manipulative—but nothing compared to the one that Akito openly shared.

Kira's emotions towards the cat was rather neutral, having little to no interest in his affairs. His future confinement or his true nature was unimportant to her.

She let her sister handle those affairs, because Kira just did not see the benefit of putting any of her care into the situation.

If Kyo hated or feared her, she simply did not care.

He was still part of the bonds that minded them, so the only care she had was that he had no plans of running away—not like him or any of the others could.

They would, after all, always come back to their Gods.

Kira had sat in the room to relax and fought back the urge from going out to scream the boys for destroying the home.

However, she held back and just kept herself restrained since she was exhausted with the fulfilling feeling she received being near her other half.

It was almost sickening how much the nature of their souls together had brought a power that could make them misuse it when not needed.

It was partially one of the reasons that everyone in the Zodiac was glad that the twins were separated. When they were together, it was fearful enough to assault just the presences of them alone.

The four eldest were the only ones to have felt the power—whereas the younger ones have not once felt the true fear.

            "When you told me that Kyo was going to live here, I almost expected to see you growing another head, you realize that this house will end up in shambles with those two" Shigure said the moment he closed the door behind him and entered the room.

            "They fight, but I'm not worried, Tohru being here is one of the roles that holds them back. It will not take long for them to open up to her," Kira said leisurely from the window she was currently peering out of.

            She stayed in place for a few minutes before turning back to him and shutting it. She sauntered over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders," Sometimes I wonder how much Akito can be rendered in fear that he will leave"

            Shigure's eyes darkened at her words and lifted his hand and wrapped it around her back," I guess we'll just have to balance that" He whispered learning forward and connecting their lips.

Kira had felt the traces of Kureno on her sister and just as warped things were for the four—they kept at their illicit affairs because none of them knew how to unravel themselves out of the perilous infidelity.