Chapter Thirty Two

The next morning, everyone had been gathered at the table for breakfast

            The next morning, everyone had been gathered at the table for breakfast. Though, among them, was Ayame who slept over rubbing his face after being practically beaten by Kyo.

The reason for that was because Ayame had snuck into his room at night.

"I had to do that because I had no other choice. Yuki locks his door and won't let me in"

"Well, you could've done it yesterday and slept in Shigure's room!" Kyo angrily hit his fist on the table

"I can't...Shigure won't let me sleep..."

"Hey...don't talk about that kind of things in front of the kids, okay?"

"But...but! I should be worried because Kira refused to share you, Shigure" Kira did not respond as she ate her food in silence, making Kyo look at her in question.

"Don't look at me like that," Kira opened one of her eyes before closing it," I already share a room with this idiot?" She said pointing to Shigure," If I let the other idiot sleep in our room, it'd end up as a crime scene"

"Oh, so scandalous, Kira!" Ayame said blushing

"He meant you'd end up dead," Yuki said blankly

"Oh, Yuki" His brother kept a hand on his cheek as he waved," You have no idea what you are talking about. He means that it would be such a wild night that we all end up—

Before Ayame could utter another word, a pair of chopsticks was suddenly pierced into the wall just right behind him. The person that had thrown them was none other than Kira who was had the darkest aura surrounding her, causing Ayame to stuff his mouth with food.

"That is weird," Kira said innocently looking at her hands," my chopsticks suddenly slipped out of my hands, strange"

Yuki had another set in his hand, but this time being metal ones, "Here you go Kira, I can't promise they won't slip out of your hands again"

"Oh, why thank you Yuki you are so kind" She smiled reaching over them," It would be a shame if they did slip out again, now wouldn't it?"

"Such a shame, indeed"

"I suddenly feel like my life is also in danger" Shigure mumbled, somehow being closer to Ayame and away from Kira

"How long do you plan on staying here?" Kyo said grumpily to Ayame

The older male started to laugh loudly," You don't have to worry, Baby Kyo! Because tonight I have decided to sleep in Tohru's room!" Ayame said as he suddenly gotten closer to Tohru.

"GET OUT!!" Yuki and Kyo shouted

Soon enough, Kira went back to eating her breakfast as the noise soon settled down since the three teenagers left for school but, not without leaving Ayame sprawled on the floor after being trampled by Kyo and Yuki.

"Anyways, now that they are gone" Kira said calmly while leaning on her palm," Did you want to ask me something, Ayame?"

"As bright as ever, my dear Kira~" Ayame shot up from the ground suddenly appearing right before her and holding her hands and caressing it," Listen I made a bunch of outfits for you and I would love it—

"Shigure grab me a knife, right this instant" Kira smiled with her eyes closed," Make sure you get the largest one we have"

"Waaah!! I am just playing with you Kiraaaa" Ayame threw his arms over her and tightened his hug and rubbed his face onto her cheeks.

Shigure just laughed as he watched Kira struggle in Ayame's hold.