Chapter Three

Many of the younger Zodiac's had often forgotten that Kira was the other head of the family, as well with the twin of Akito

Many of the younger Zodiac's had often forgotten that Kira was the other head of the family, as well with the twin of Akito. Though the reminder was not hard when they found themselves locking eyes with her. She picked up the reactions they got and at one point of being irritated at the fear they had that she started sporting fashion tinted glasses.

It definitely did help the children, but it obviously did not change the way the older teens had been aware. However, they had a different kind of respect for Kira, that overpowered the fear.

But the fear that ran deep within those victimized by Akito shared the same fear towards Kira. Those mainly being Isuzu, Hiro and Kisa—the three hardly ever went near Shigure's house when they knew she was present.

Yuki had the same fear, but after moving into her and Shigure's home—his feelings for her was neutral.

It had taken a few months to even be in the same room as her alone, but over time seeing her antics of how she reacted when Hatsuharu or Momiji came to visit—he had definitely seen the big difference between Akito and her.

He started to slowly look up at her as a brother—since he was unaware of her true gender.

            "Yuki, it's time to get up" Kira knocked on the male's door as she passed by his room after leaving the restroom. She leaned towards the door hearing him groan in response and took it as succeeding her first natural routine of the day.

Kira stretched her arms and walked down the stairs after stopping by her bedroom to gather her material for work. She grumbled tilting her head feeling her stomach cry in hunger. She did her best to not look towards the mess of their kitchen, that at the point was now their dumpster.

She just like Yuki and Shigure was all avoiding the chore to even step inside and clean the mess. They knew it'd have to be a couple of days dedicated to cleaning it, but none of them had the thought to actually doing it.

Kira braided her hair to bring her out of her wandering thoughts of responsibility. The length of it was never questioned because the younger members had quickly assumed that she had the same hobby as Ayame.

She took it mostly as an insult and often sulked when it was brought up. However, the act had soon become a natural happening that she no longer cared if she was often compared to Ayame. It was the closest chance for her to not keep her guard up about her true gender. It was a heavy burden that she and Akito continued to face.

Kira furrowed her brows as she walked further down the hall, as she heard Shigure's voice and another she's never heard before. For a moment, she had thought that maybe Shigure's editor, Mitsuru, had finally given up working for him and the editorial department had sent a new one.

            "I told my mom that I didn't want my sign to be a dog. Instead, I wanted to be a cat" Kira was drawn to the topic instinctively and peeked through the living room. When she saw the person that Shigure was conversing with, she furrowed her brows seeing a young female in uniform. Her lack of observation, she had not realized that she went to the same school as Yuki.

            "Oh...? If the guy found out, how would he react?" Shigure said blindly and Kira's eyebrow twitched.

            "Huh?" The young female said with clear confusion

            "Your true sign is a dog, right? No wonder I free close to you, don't you? Because I'm also a dog" Kira was about to step forward to whack him, but she saw Yuki appear next to her. He had a dark smile appear on his lips and she turned down to his hand that held his book bag.

            Kira looked at the table near her and grabbed the dictionary. She lifted it and brought her hand toward Yuki," Why don't you add another book in there? Give him a hard smack" Yuki did not hesitate and stuffed the book into his bag.

He walked over and let his arm submit to the heavy bag and fall directly on top of Shigure's head.

            "You look more like a paedophile like this...shame on you, moving closer and closer..."

            Shigure let out a distressed cry," It hurts! What did you put in your bookbag, a dictionary or a porcelain bow?!"

            "Mmm, two dictionaries" Yuki said nonchalantly and Kira took the chance and skipped over to the three.

            "Seriously, Shigure you have no shame," She said dropping her hand on his head, making him whine even more," Sorry about him"

The young female shared a look of worry, but also a share of nervousness as she shared a look at Yuki and her.