L and R Time

Ms. Bitch (in English): Oh sexy guy. It's a miracle, What really?

Ms. Bitch: Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple.

(Y/n): That was the worst English accent ever, coupled with the weird choice of words.

Ms. Bitch: I'm sure you all know that one person those conversations mostly consist of "maji great" and "maji bad." "Maji" here can be expressed with the old standby "really." Kimura you try.

Kimura's eyes darted back and forth then focused on Ms. Bitch.

Kimura (in English): Wllry

Ms. Bitch: Nope: awful. Your L's and R's are a mess. The pronunciation of L and R doesn't jibe well with Japanese people. I understand what you mean but it still feels wrong.

Kimura: Oh...okay.

Ms. Bitch: How about...(F/n) your quiet today. You try say 'really'

(Y/n) (in English): Really.

Ms. Bitch: Oh my, looks like someone study's, you sound like a native English speaker.

(Y/n): You don't say...

Ms. Bitch stops and looks at me, studying my facial features for about 10 seconds.

Ms. Bitch: Now that study your face, you don't look Japanese.

(Y/n): Pretty sure I look Japanese.

Ms. Bitch: Say something in Japanese, fluently.

(Y/n): Omae wa mou shindeiru

Ms. Bitch: Nani!

Ms. Bitch made a 'having second thoughts expression'

Ms. Bitch: Touché...

Ms. Bitch disregarded the previous accusation and proceeded to address the whole class.

Ms. Bitch: Don't run from your weakness. Overcome them! To that end, I'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on, and if you screw your Ls and Rs...I'll punish you with a French kiss in public.

(Y/n): Okay, now I know what I'm aiming for...

The whole class turned around and gave me puzzled and disgusting looks. Especially Rio.

Rio: What?! You'd rather kiss her then m- I-I mean uhh...why would you want to kiss Ms.Bitch?

(Y/n): Jeez it's a joke calm down, my standards aren't that low.

Ms. Bitch just gave the death stare from across the room, it felt like she was piercing through my skull.

Ms. Bitch: For that, I'll French kiss you right now.

She stormed down the from the front of the class to the back of the class in an instant, luckily I was faster.

(Y/n): Not if you catch me first!

(timeskip)

Karasuma: And there you have it. There may be some slight disruptions today, though your classes should remain uninterrupted. Carry on as you usually do.

We were all present outside the classroom, in our blue 'sports' uniforms, listening to Karasuma state his case.

Ms. Bitch: Karasuma!!

I turn to Ms. Bitch, running with a cup of what looks like Chocolate milk, running in some retarded Kawaii style.

Ms. Bitch: Great work Karasuma! You must be thirsty. Here, have a nice, cold drink!