Back Home Pt 2

(A/n): From now on I'll try do full episode chapters for you guys but it will probably take a little longer so yeah. Enjoy!

A.F.I.A: Left fingertip destroyed, The newly added secondary gun has proven effective.

Karasuma: It improves its weapon and program every time it leaves its target's defence patterns, gradually closing in on its foe.

A.F.I.A: Probability of killing you with the next attack: less than 0.001 percent. Probability of killing you with the attack after that: less than 0.003 percent.

(Y/n): Sumire's chance of losing her V - Card.

Karma heard me and giggled.

A.F.I.A: Probability of killing you before graduation: at least 90 percent.

The whole class's jaws dropped but if you were in Dishwasher's shoes then it would be on your knees.

A.F.I.A: Now, then, Koro Sensei: entering attack phase.

Again, the screen projected lines of green code that looks like it should be from the matrix and out popped its guns for a third time and started firing BB's. Koro Sensei dodged back and forth with a couple of near misses here and there but he was doing pretty well, except for another confirmed hit.

A.F.I.A: Confirmed hit, To calculate projected estimates, now adding four main guns and resuming attack.

Karma: What the fuck.

(Y/n): Isn't that a bit overkill?

Karasuma: With Koro Sensei, nothing is overkill.

Kayde: Well, we damn sure underestimated her.

After a few more confirmed hits and near misses, she halted the attack and retracted her weapons.

A.F.I.A: 5 confirmed hits, recalculating projected estimates.

(Y/n): This bitch sounds like the opposite of Claptrap.

*timeskip*

Maehara: We have to clean all this up?

(Y/n): *cough* *cough* That's what she said *cough* *cough*

Karma: Steve Carell much.

Takuya: You wouldn't happen to come with a vacuum, Eh, Miss Fixed Artillery? Bah! Give me the cold shoulder...

Yoshida: Give it up. What's the point on teasing a machine?

*timeskip*

So after a not so deserved clean up of BB's from A.F.I.A, cane around second period. Again all was going well until A.F.I.A had to go fucking firing again! Great more BB's

*timeskip*

We cleaned it up quickly which third period rolled around, and guess fucking what...

Go on guess

A.F.I.A had to go fuck it up again. I was like a female on her period.

*timeskip to next morning*

I walked into our class like per usual and I looked at A.F.I.A about all the ways I could dismantle that bitch, until I realised it was taped up.

A.F.I.A: Koro Sensei, I cannot take out my guns like this.

(Y/n): Good.

I walked over to my desk and sat down.

A.F.I.A: Please remove my restraints.

Koro Sensei: No, I don't think I will.

A.F.I.A: Clearly it's harming me, in violation of your agreement.