Professor Bitch

After the class recovered from all the talking about the new kid, Karasuma unexpectedly had another announcement of a new teacher.

Karasuma: Allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign-language teacher.

A hot blonde was straddling Koro Sensei's arm while trying to look stunning but unlucky for her, I was trained to resist it.

Irina: Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!

(Y/n): Damn she clingy as

Karasuma: This school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half your English lessons?

Every seemed pretty okay with half the English lessons being taken over by her. It didn't greatly matter to me because I'm fluent in both English and Japanese. Koro Sensei started to look towards Mrs Jelavic's Boobs and he illuminated bright pink.

(Y/n): He's gonna get exposed hard

Jelavic: The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhoea pills.

(Y/n): Okay that's a weird comparison.

Jelavic: Your undefined joints, Why you positively captivating.

Jelavic leaned more into Koro Sensei's chest.

The whole all of a sudden glared daggers at Koro Sensei and accused of being attracted by breasts.

???: No woman finds those things attractive!

???: How embarrassing.

*little timeskip*

???: Pass, pass, kill!

Recess followed shortly after a couple of periods of just some subjects which I didn't really pay attention since I already know the topic and how to do the problems. We all gathered round Koro Sensei and started playing soccer while trying to assassinate him.

???: Hup, kill!

Karma received the ball then kicked it up to another person while pulling out a gun and shooting a bb. Koro Sensei dodged pretty easily since he moves at mach 20 speed but I received the ball on my feet. I juggled the ball on my feet while thinking of an attack strategy. Koro Sensei moves at Mach 20 and I'm guessing has lighting reflexes so the only way to get him is to get his guard down. I juggled the ball then kicked it to Koro Sensei, then throwing my knife after the ball. While he thinks he's gonna catch a ball, the knife will pierce through the ball and hopefully stab him. Sure enough, the knife pierced through and sliced 2 tentacles then deflating the ball. The whole class just stood in shock and amazement of slicing another two tentacles.

(Y/n): The score is 3-0 bud, catch up.

Koro Sensei looked in shock but then did that retarded giggle which then his face turned in a green striped face again, meaning he was cocky.

Koro Sensei: (F/n) you are definitely skilled but I don't think those type of techniques will work again.

(Y/n): If your becoming an assassin, I think you would need more tactics than that.

The class finally regained their bearings and looked alive again before Jelavic came.

Jelavic: Oh, Koro Sensei!

Jelavic came rushing down the stairs from the old campus, waving her hand.

Jelavic: *runs towards Koro Sensei* Mr Karasuma tells me you are oh so very fast! Is that true?!

She snuggles right in Koro Sensei's chest again like she did before.

Koro Sensei: Well, not that fast.

Jelavic: Could you do me a favour? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee.

She pushed he breasts even harder to try and seduce him which of course worked. Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English?

Koro Sensei: Why of course, I happen to know a great cafe in Vietnam.

(Y/n): Of course you'd know a 'good' Vietnam cafe. He's weak and easy to brainwash.

He jumped up in the air while blasting away to Vietnam, blasting us with wind in our faces.

Isogai: Er...um, class is going to start soon. Shouldn't we go in?

Jelavic: Class? Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something. And... can you not call me by my first name?

She said that while lighting a cigarette.

Jelavic: I won't be playing teacher unless the octopus is around, so you are to calm me Mrs Jelavic.

Karma: So what are you going to do Professor Bitch?

Jelavic spun around and scolded Karma.

Jelavic: No nicknames!

(Y/n): Good one Karma.

I offered a little fist bump while he accepted.

Karma: You sliced three tentacles, that's a feat to be proud of. I'll have to up my tentacle slicing game up.

(Y/n): I'll be waiting...

(A/n): Hey guys so I putting this my main focus until I get a few chapters out then I will continue on my other books, just so this is up to speed. Sorry this is a short chapter, I was pressed for time but the next chapter will make up for the short chapter. Until next time.