Vacation Part 2

We arrived at Kyoto shortly after I kicked the Jojo Wannabes asses. Koro Sensei collapsed on the couch, deflated as Sakur- I mean huh what? Anyway Koro Sensei sat down, his head deflated and all the students staring at him.

Maehara: So he gets sick and groggy when he is on a bullet train?

Nagisa quickly wrote this down in his little notepad as a weak point. Fuwa, Meg and Isogai were standing behind the couch, attempting to stab him but Koro Sensei dashed between areas of the couch to dodge them, doing this for a couple of minutes.

Rio: Are you all right? Why don't you lie down in your room?

Koro Sensei: No need to worry, I'll go back to Tokyo and pop in. I forgot my pillow.

Maehara: All that luggage and you still forgot something?!

Kayde: Well, Kanzaki? Did you find the itinerary?

I turned to my left and saw Kayde and Kanzaki on another couch, searching though her handbag.

(Y/n): About that...

Kayde and Kanzaki looked up to me and tilted their heads slightly.

(Y/n): Uhhh, I *pulls our itinerary* magically have the Itinerary which I definitely didn't just retrieve from 1 dead guy before he died?

Kayde: Oh you have the Itinerary, how did you get it?

(Y/n): I forgot people are dumb as shit. Um it dropped while you were walking.

I gave Kanzaki the Itinerary which she opened up and I just was in shock.
Two pages of just straight Hentai...

Kanzaki screeched in shock and disgust and dropped the book, open to a very, very disturbing Hentai page.

(Y/n): Kanzaki why do you have Hentai in the itinerary?

Kanzaki: That isn't mine!

(Y/n): I grabbed the wrong one. OH FOR FUC-

*timeskip*

So after that little incident, I explained I found that magazine while one of the guys dropped it, (Lie) which they believed because they're fuckwits. Anyway we were strolling around Kyoto, finding potential assassination spots, which were actually half decent to my surprise.

Sugino: Nagisa, (F/n), this might be a good assassination spot.

Nagisa: Can the snipers see it?

(Y/n): Yeah.

Okuda: This is one weird school trip.

(Y/n): No shit Sherlock.

Nagisa: You bet it is, But it is fun.

Kayano: We're here in Kyoto and all-I want green tea warabimochi dumplings!

Okuda: Then why don't we put some poison in them?

Kayano: What for?

Okuda: Koro Sensei has a major sweet tooth.

Karma: Nice: poison him with famous local treats.c

(Y/n): It's Koro Sensei we are talking about, he's going Sense that shit.

Okuda: I-I-mean I-I-it's wor-th a try?

(Y/n): If we try, we probably wasting our time and resources for something which 99% percent won't work. It's better to try something more unexpected and hidden. Koro Sensei is probably expecting for us to attempt to kill him. Honestly it's better to wait till we get back to class 3-e. I know we won't get these opportunities but if we are gonna carry out a actual assassination it's better to do it when we get back. We can still try and assassinate him but it will be a lot harder since he will expect us to try and assassinate him. A unexpected assassination is a lot easier than a expected assassination.