A Sample

*Outside Classroom 3-e's motel*

???: Sir, we have arrived at the Target's place of stay.

???: Good....Kill him.

???: Yes sir.

The call ended with the commander looking back at his men.

???: Remember, Take no prisoners comrades... (If you know where that is then...you deserve a veterans account)

After that, the men barged in.

*(Y/n)*

(Y/n): Why is this bed so comfy?

Currently, I was lying down on my bed trying to get some sleep while the others stayed up for a little bit. Suddenly, a loud bang went off with voices yelling with more screams from what seems the girls.

???: Get on the ground now!!

More screams and grunts upon both girls and boys were all occurred in one room, they must be keeping them hostage.

???: Search them!

I peeked around the corner and saw loads of henchmen, pushing in the motel, frankly searching all the rooms for any people.

Henchman: I'll check this room and you check that room down there.

Henchman 1: Okay.

Foot steps rapidly moved from one end of the hallway to my room, just outside the door. I scrambled for a weapon which happened to be a pencil so I was ready, flicking off the lights. Silence...until the door creaked open with a henchman, gun readied.

Henchman 1: This room is clear John-

I jumped up covering his mouth while he struggles for air then repeatedly stabbed him in the throat over and over again. Blood spat everywhere, even on my fresh new shirt I bought, mum isn't gonna be very happy.

John: Simon? Simon do you read me?

John slowly walked down the hall, repeating Simon's name but didn't get a response. Again I waited for him to get close enough then jumped outside the room, pencil in hand.

(Y/n): Good, that's one less loose end.

I jumped on him then stabbed both of his eyes while chocking him to death, (Not in a gay way you fucking sickos) then slowly watched as he saw me as his last sight.

(Y/n): 2 cunts dead. Let's see if I can get that M.O.A.B. (Another one)

I picked up his body and hastily returned to my room then dropped him flat on my bed. I needed to get ready, I couldn't do this in my shirt and shorts, I needed a suit, gotta do this in style.

Closet

Suit

Equip?

(Y/n): Fuck yes.

(Equipped)

Hidden blade

Equip?

(Y/n): Yessir

(Equipped)

Taurus G3 9mm Luger Pistol

Equip?

(Y/n): Mhm.

(Equipped)

Silenced Pistol

Equip?