But then, with blazing ferocity, he continually entered my body. I was impassioned by him. Something I had never encountered with anyone else.

"Fu.." he couldn't finish his word as the physical sensation hit him. Just like me, he was losing it while he was looking at me with the most beautiful eyes I had ever looked at – it was magnetic.

He put a spell on me. And every second we spent together, I became more addicted to him.

Saturday afternoon, I woke up. Our naked bodies were tangled into each other, but I removed myself from his touch so I could get out of bed. Hastily, I picked my shirt off the bedroom floor, which had laid there for hours.

I shot Harry a brief glance, but he was sleeping deeply. A content smile crossed my face as I remembered what we had done last night. Just the reminder of how he had made me feel caused heath to rush through my body.

With much difficulty, I pushed all thoughts aside that were related to Harry. For now, I had to hop in the shower, clean my body, get dressed, and have a meal.

Walking into my clean living area, it still amazed me he had been kind enough to get rid of the empty cups, snacks, and alcohol. Even the confetti had disappeared from the sturdy rug.

Besides that, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact he had bought me a stunning typewriter. Just by looking at it, I knew I'd use it at the earliest moment. I was hit with a wave of excitement as I pictured myself writing behind it. Maybe this would make the writing program bearable.

Then I entered the bathroom because I longed for a shower. Even more now Harry's and mine bodies collided last night.

We had waited quite sometime before we decided to be intimate, and I was glad we did. Of course the rush of pleasure I endured last night made me regret never giving in sooner seeing that it had been a spectacularly heightened intercourse – which was the desire speaking.

I dried myself, put on a pair of jeans and a burgundy sweater, and walked into the living room. The bedroom door was still slightly ajar, just like I had left it.

The need to watch him sleep was interestingly very intriguing. To calmly observe him from a distance, made me think of the night we met. I only had been living in New York for two weeks before our paths crossed.

It was still peculiar to me why Harry had chosen to be with me. Not because I wanted to make myself believe I wasn't worthy of him, but because I had never been this fortunate enough with guys.

Then my eyes furrowed and fell on a paper that laid on the floor. To make sure I didn't make any sound, I stepped inside quietly.

I picked up the square piece of paper and turned it around to see what was written on it;

Here's your key. I don't need it anymore.
Love, Daisy.

I must've read the note for hundredth times before it occurred to me what was written on it. In the beautiful cursive lettering, Daisy had distanced herself from Harry by giving back his key.

I had no idea how to react. Was I supposed to be sad because he never told me she had a spare key for something he owned? Or was I supposed to be relieved she had given it back to him? Furthermore, I didn't know for how long Harry had been holding on to Daisy's note. Perhaps he had forgotten to remove it from his jeans or jacket? Maybe he had gotten it today? All I knew is that it didn't make me feel calm.

I shoved it carefully in my front pocket and walked out of the bedroom. This time, I locked the door behind me and rested my back against the frame. Why did this note affect me so much? I presume it had to do with how much I had exposed myself during the night.