chapter 33 - delicate touch

10 Hours Away | Harry Styles AU

chapter 33 - delicate touch

He needed me as much as I needed him at that moment.

I laid down on my bed and Harry's body was on top of mine. My hands traced along his broad shoulders while I felt him putting his hand underneath my shirt.

It didn't take long before he held my panties in his hand and slipped it down casually. Having him caress my body while gazing at me with ardent eyes was overwhelming.

My teeth sunk in my bottom lip when I felt him moving down my abdomen. Feeling him pushing my thighs away and seeing his face disappear between my legs caused a shiver to run up and down my spine. I was conflagrant. I let my head fall back on the pillow and forced myself to let the intensity captivate me.

A whimper escaped my mouth effortlessly as I was struck with the overwhelming feeling of him touching me privately. I tightly grabbed the sheets in my hands when an abnormal heath rushed through my body as he wholly pleased me.

I couldn't fight against the way he made me feel. And, quite frankly, I didn't want to. To experience this severe vehement desire was all I needed. I was hot, burning, glowing, because of what Harry did to me.

Moans of gratification fell from my lips raucously; I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

"Liz." Harry said, his voice lowered and quite raspy at the end.

His hoarse voice paralyzed me. I was his. And he was mine.

No one had ever been able to make me reach my high so sensationally. His grip tightened on my skin and he quickened the pace. The way he miraculously moved between my legs made me roll my eyes back once euphoria took over, resulting in my body climaxing underneath his power.

Harry noticed how I reacted to his touch, giving me no time to take a breather. I saw him pulling down his briefs, and he was completely naked. Being astounded by his unbelievable body, I couldn't remove my eyes off of him.

"You still okay about this?" he asked.

"Yes, I am." I assured Harry briskly.

A smirk was plastered on his face and he hovered above me. Tenderly, Harry locked our lips and deepened the kiss. With his right hand, he lifted my shirt; urging me to remove it from my body.

Getting rid of the last piece of fabric between us was both scary and exciting. But once it was done, it felt awfully familiar. I didn't mind to have Harry's eyes roam around my exposed body because I had done the same thing.

"Give me a sec." Harry spoke, his eyes raking up and down my body. "You're absolutely beautiful, Liz." he told me, and my heartbeat quickened. Harry knew he was skilled at making me blush, so it wasn't a surprise when my cheeks turned a shade of red. I couldn't help but laugh nervously.

"I mean it, Liz." Harry said. "You are."

"Thank you." I mouthed and pulled him closer to me so I could give him a passionate kiss.

Quickly, Harry reached for the wallet which was hidden in the back of his jeans. Seeing him rip the plastic open and protecting himself, removed the weight off my shoulders. He knew there could be numerous consequences behind his actions if he didn't choose to protect us. Not having to bring it up since Harry had been prepared, made me respect him even more.

In the beginning, he was unbelievably gentle with me. He took his time to satisfy both of us. His smooth movements were perfect seeing the way my body reacted to him.