"Break involuntary ties. A secret so the spies could never find us out. Stay for as long as you have time. So the mess we have we'll become leaves something to talk about."

"I did it...I did it again. Just lay, in the atmosphere. A casual affair. Whoaaaaa."

He strums the last chord and looks at Ella who didn't move or speak throughout the song. Oh crap...

"So-"

"That was pretty amazing. Oh my god," she whispers and blinks. "It's so..mysterious. Like...you really have to think about it. I like-no, I love it."

He breathes. Finally, he got that off his chest. "Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She walks over to him and plants a kiss on his cheek. "I'm the first one to hear it acoustically?"

"Yes," he sets his guitar down and grabs her hands. He pulls her close against him. "So, you're quite special, you know that?"

"Really?" She hugs his neck. "How so?"

"Because," he starts. "I've never had the slightest thought of getting serious with a past girl. I don't know. You're different. You're independent, driven, and intelligent. I think that's what I truly needed. A wake up call to try, well pursue someone differently."

She smiles at him. A big smile. A big smile that is causing her eyes to crinkle and...is that a dimple?

"Well, I think I can say that I never thought I'd get serious with someone like you. But I'm glad things changed." She kisses him softly. "I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend. Not so casual affair anymore."
-------------

"Babe," Ella scratches her nose. "What are we doing here?"

He pulls into a vacant airplane runway. "I'm taking you away for the weekend."

"Wait, what?"

He parks the car next to a private jet that louis rented. "Yeah, we're going on a mini holiday for your birthday weekend."

"What?" She looks around. "Just us two?"

"Yes," he turns off the ignition. "I had our things packed while we were at the studio. Let's go now or we'll be late."

------------

"Holy hell," she breathes. "Where are we?"

Niall grabs her hand and leads her towards the beach house.

"On a private island off the coast." He kisses her knuckles. "I want us to be alone."

She looks around. It's quite vacant, but so beautiful. Green trees all over with pretty, exotic flowers around. The beach's water is an incredible shade of blue.

"This is really cool."

He opens the door to the huge house and leads her inside. "I thought you'd say that."

Woah. Ella is taken aback by the size of the place. She could probably 15 apartments in this!

"Wooow."

Niall smiles at the loss for words. "Ella, just you wait TIL you see our bedroom." He leads her to the right and up the staircase. He turns into a hallway and pushes a pair of doors open.

"Holy crap!"

Their bedroom is enormous! She's never seen a bedroom this big before. A king size bed at the middle of the room with sheer curtains around it. Two big windows that show the ocean and beach.

"This is seriously so freaking amazing." She says slowly. "I can't believe how big this room is!"

He kisses her forehead. "Glad you're liking it. Go check out the bathroom."