Chapter 4

"You're such an arse!" Ella squeals as Niall pins her down by her wrist.

"You said Derby is shit!" Niall says. "You take that back!"

"Never! It's not my fault you don't agree with my opinion." Ella squirms under Niall's hold, but he just squeezes tighter on her wrists.

"The more you struggle, the more I'm going to squeeze."

Ella narrows her eyes at him, mouth in a firm line. "This isn't fair."

"How?"

"Because you're stronger than me! Let me go, you're hurting me Niall."

Niall smirks and loosens his grip. "You know, we've only been hanging out for about two hours."

Ella sighs deeply and tilts his head at him. "And? Is that suppose to mean something?"

"We still haven't spoken about what you wanted to talk about."

"Get off me and then we can talk," she says. Niall nods and lets go of her. He sits on the bed beside her.

"Okay, shoot."

Ella rubs her wrists and starts talking. "What's going to happen if the paps keep surrounding my place?"

"Like, you can't go back to work?" Niall asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, like...I'm honestly worried that I'll lose my job because of them," she confesses. "I don't want that to happen."

"Don't worry, I will make sure that will not happen," he reassures her. He definity won't let it happen. He doesn't Ella to lose her job because she's just helping him.

"Okay," she says softly and sits up. "So, you're going to the Grammy's hm?"

"Yeaahhh, I didn't think I was going to. But, Ed convienced me." Niall glances at Ella. She's looking down at her lap, lashes on cheeks, and her small pout sticking out. Cute. Then, all of a sudden, he gets an idea.

"Hey, how would you feel going with me? To the Grammys as my,er, date."

Ella's eyes go wide with surprise. "What?! Seriously?"

"Yeah! I mean, you are my fake girlfriend." Niall pokes her side. "Why not?"

"But, I don't even have a dress for that!"

"Don't worry about it, I'll buy you whatever dress you want. It's part of our deal remember?" He pats her arm. "C'mon, I promise it'll be fun."

"I...if it's all right with you and my boss, I....I guess I'll go," she replies and sits up. "By the way, nice way of asking me."

Niall rolls his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me Horan?" Ellie teases.

"Maaayybbeee."

Ella grabs his wrists and pulls him down on the bed. "Don't roll your eyes at me weirdo."

"And what are you going to do about it?" he scoffs. He looks at her as she shrugs.

"Dunno, but I'm getting hungry," she replies and quickly hops off the bed. "C'mon Niall, let's go eat."

---------------------

As they wait at the traffic light, Ella looks in the rearview mirror of Niall's vehicle.

"We've been getting followed for the past 10 minutes by the blue car," she says. She turns the radio's volume up and taps her finger against the dashboard.

"Are you sure?" Niall asks as he takes a look.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I've been watching it since we left your house."