Chapter 14

It's been 2 weeks since Niall's and Ella's intial agreement to starting their casual affair. Nothing has really happened, besides the usual outings and usual PDA. Except, this time, they actually can enjoy their outings.

"I need you to stop worrying to so much," Ella complains as she sets her coffee on the counter. "Nothing bad will happen."

"Yeah, but what if we get caught? What if we get mobbed on the vacation?" Niall says and paces back and forth.

They're deciding whether or not to take Louis' and Harry's offer of going to the Carribean for the vacation.

"I'm sure that won't happen. Louis will make sure of it." Ella pushes her curly, brown hair off to one shoulder. "C'mon Niall, pleeassee? Just text him back and say YES!"

He looks at her. Ella smiles softly and nods towards his idle phone on the counter. Niall sighs and grabs it.

"What are you going to say?" she asks, stirring in milk to the coffee.

"Might as well then," he replies, still typing away.

"Good. I think it'd be nice. For all of us to chill together and not worry about work."

Ella pats the stool beside her, gesturing for him to sit beside her. He crinkles his nose and makes a noise.

"Ewww no, you stink."

"Pffft! Whatever! What do I stink of? Roses and lillies?" Ella rolls her eyes.

Niall smiles and walks over to her. "I'm kidding. I think you smell wonderfully actually." He plops himself down on the stool.

"Thank you. I get the fragrance for free." Ella lays her head against his shoulder. "When did Louis say we'll leave?"

"In about two weeks from today." Niall kisses her forehead. "Do you want to watch a movie or something? Gotta keep you awake. It's too early to sleep!"

"Sure, why do you think I'm drinking coffee?" Ella laughs and takes a long sip of coffee.

Hm, true.

---------------------------------

"Do you really think that will happen though?" Ella asks, wide eyed.

"Yeah. You seriously don't think Lou and Harry won't wake us up middle of night. 'OH HARREH. YES HARREH!'" Niall mocks.

"Then, we better get a room far away from them then." Ella says. "I don't want to hear the coitus."

"Same. Good thing Zayn and Liam aren't together." Niall laughs and wraps an arm around Ella. He squeezes her waist gently. "I just hope it's not every night."

She nods and lays her head on his shoulder.

Things like hand holding, gentle touches, and kisses (not on the mouth) are easier for Niall. Now that they know that they're developing feelings for each other, things have gotten easier. Everything except a proper kiss on the lips...

"You look really cute today." Niall says quietly and kisses her cheek.

"Thanks," she replies and traces circles along his chest. "I tried my best."

Niall reeaallly likes it when Ella is wearing just a tshirt, jeans, and Converse. Something about her looking casual gets him giggly. Maybe it's because it's different than the short skirt and tube top girls from before. He just finds Ella looking super attractive in her "casual" clothes.

"You succeeded." He smiles and rubs her waist with his thumb. "You really think Louis is going to allow us to sleep in the same room?"

"I would hope so." Ella shrugs. "We don't want people finding out."