Chapter 51

Over the next few days, Ella has been busy working at the shop. Meanwhile Niall has been busy with his songwriting. So, they probably see each other twice a week when Niall will come over for lunch break. No word yet from Louis, which made them nervous.

"Hey Niall," Ella says into her phone as she chews on a grape. "How are you babe?"

"Good, just tired." He replies. "It's Friday night baby, let's hang out...please?"

She smiles and leans against the wall. "Of course. I would love to hang out. Your place?"

"Yes, I can pick you up at the shop?"

"That's fine with me. I'll be done at 6pm!" Ella says just as Becky enters the room. "Oops I gotta go. Ill see you later."

They hang up and Niall leans back in his chair. He rubs his face and takes a deep breath in. Honestly, he's been in such a weird mood the past few weeks. He doesn't know if it's lost of interest in his album or writer's block. Or maybe even both. Who knows. All he knows is that he needs to finish his album quick. Time is running out.

———-

Ella and Niall enter inside his place. He picked her up right at 6pm and by the time he parked the car, she was already walking out. They stopped by to grab some take-out and rent a movie for the night. They are both extremely tired so they don't plan on doing much. Just enjoy each other's Company.

"Can you stay the night today?" Niall asks as Ella takes off her shoes.

"I guess but I have to enter tomorrow at 10am to work. We got a few flower deliveries but Becky is closing at 3pm. So..." Ella Walks into the living room. "We're gonna have to wake up early so I can go home and get a new change of clothes at least."

Niall groans. "Ughhh, I'll just text Paul to get your things then. Because I don't wanna wake up at like 7am."

She laughs and plops down on the sofa. "I figured. But yeah, then I guess I could stay the night."

He sits down beside her and turns on the television. "Do you want to watch the movie now or when we go to bed?"

"I figured now since we both know once we get upstairs, we aren't watching it." She chuckles as Niall gets up to put the dvd inside the DVD player.

"True," he says and quickly goes back to his spot beside her.

Ella cuddles up next to him and they watch the movie. Halfway through, they decided it was time for dinner. Then they finished up the movie, which Niall thought was lame.

They spend a few minutes just talking and chilling together before they go upstairs to the bedroom once Paul returned with Ella's stuff for tomorrow.

"I hope louis gives us an answer soon. I'm getting quite worried," Ella says as she crawls into bed.

"Don't worry about it love," Niall rubs his eyes. "He'll let us know once he's ready."

He grabs her waist and pulls her close. "Trust me, he's going to think it through. He'll make the right choice."

Ella shrugs. "I hope so. Once I know what's going to happen, I can breathe."

He kisses her forehead, hoping to reassure her. "It'll be okay. Cmon, it's almost midnight. You need to sleep for work tomorrow."