Love and Forgiveness

A/N: This book will pick up immediately where I ended Challenge Accepted. If you haven't read it, you may want to. The story will make a wee bit more sense, but not much. Also, I have a feeling that this fanfic will be a long one... I'm not sure if I should apologize or not! My brain is weird... well, if you read my stuff it must mean you enjoy my weirdness! HA!

Beam found himself quickly divested of his clothes, not even remembering how, or when they went missing

Beam found himself quickly divested of his clothes, not even remembering how, or when they went missing. All that seemed important was the familiar feel of lips, hands, skin and taste. It felt so good to have this warmth, this body, this man beneath him, above him, surrounding him in ways he never felt before.

The dorm room quickly filled with soft moans, and gasps as the young men explored each other again, the scents and sounds making no attempt to cover exactly what they were doing. Each time Forth would find a particularly sensitive spot, Beam would sink his nails in, or bite to restrain his voice and Forth loved it, no, loved him! It was like a spur to a horse, the sucking or petting, stroking would deepen until Beam begged him to stop.

No part of Beam's body escaped his attention... from lips to toes and everything in between. And finally, when he felt he had explored enough, he came to focus on the part that stood up, demanding attention and to now, only Beam had touch to relieve the pain.

Positioning Beam on his knees, slightly spread, he pushed him back to the bed. This popped his little brother into his full upright glory. Forth's eyes gleamed, and with a predatory pounce, latched his lips around the tip giving it a complete swirl with his tongue. Beam's hips jerked and he couldn't help his deep moan. 

He hooked his hands deep in Forth's long, shaggy locks and tried desperately to hold him still, to pull that wicked, wicked mouth off but Forth was determined.

Forth slid his hands slowly up to rest on Beam's heaving chest, thumbs rubbing upright nipples. He rested his chin next to a quivering, hard saliva coated penis, and peered up a sleek body coated in sweat. "Mmm, Beamie, I've missed you... " and catlike, rubbed his chin across the little brother, and Beam swore.

"Fuck you, Forth!" as his hips moved on their own. It was like Forth took over his body... he was floating, in a sea of physical responses, none of them he could control. 

Forth stood up and shed his clothes, not caring where they landed, and proved to Beam that he was just as turned on. He strutted his erection back to the bed and grabbed both of them in one of his large hands and stroked them together and growled, "No, Princess, I plan on fucking you so well, we won't leave this room for days!"

And with that he crushed his lips to seal the deal.

Hours later, Beam was curled up in Forth's arms, and hesitantly, "Forth, We never really talked..."

Forth's hand was curled protectively around Beam's well formed, plump butt, and he pulled him closer, "What's to settle, Princess? I love you, you love me. All that's left is for me to formally ask you to be my boyfriend. So, will you?"

Beam growled, and punched him lightly. "What? You think awesome sex means love?" and rolled out of his arms and laid flat on the bed. Once again, tears threatened to roll, but Beam held them back. He would never cry in front of Forth, he was a man, heaven help him.

"Oh, no, Princess, you're not doing this again." Forth got up and straddled Beam and placed one hand on either side of his head. "Open your eyes, Beam, and talk to me."

His eyes remained closed, and quietly, "Go to sleep, I'm tired."

"No, no, you think I don't remember how it was? I remember EVERYTHING about that night, Beam! Everything..." Forth's voice cracked slightly. He sat back on his haunches and sighed, then moved to sit on the side of the bed. He wished desperately for a smoke right now.

"What are you talking about?" Beam was quiet and then decided he did want to know so he decided to push further. " Don't make assumptions, Forth, just tell me."

"You gave me one of the greatest gifts that Friday night, Beam," Forth said, very low. He swung his body around to look directly at him, his hands clasped together tightly. "It was fucking amazing, you just kept giving and giving and even better, you took from me what you wanted."

"You never backed down, you didn't break and you didn't stop..." he paused and really looked directly into Beam's eyes. "You took something from me that night and didn't even know." His posture changed and for the first time, Forth looked small and childlike when he said, "It broke me when you stole my heart and just ran."

Crap.

Double damn crap.

Beam was in a deep shit pile of crap and truthfully, he really didn't know how in the hell he was going to dig himself out of it. His deal with his parents who really didn't give a shit about what he did during University, had only one expectation: Graduate with honours, and a clean - a perfectly clean reputation. 

In return, they would provide all funds necessary but the first hint of any scandal or relationship and Beam's funding was pulled. He could not work through Med school. He couldn't. Second year was hard and it was only going to get harder... and he knew deep in his heart that Forth was the love of his life.

Beam had been too silent for too long, and Forth reached out and grabbed his hands. "Princess, talk to me! ME! Fuck this, no one can give their body to someone the way you did without feeling something. I know you don't hate me."

Beam freed his hands, got up from the bed, and strode over to his wardrobe and put on clean boxers. "You're right, I don't hate you. But Forth, you won't like what I have to say, either."