But before he could say anything else, Draco shouted, "Confundus!" On cue, Goyle looked dazed, blinking a few times. And the next moment, he ran out of the corridor.

"C'mon, Lexi," Draco said urgently, going to his knees on the ground next to me so he could help me up.

"N-no." I sobbed.

"Lexi, we need to get you to safety!"

"I'm — I'm not leaving!" I cried even harder. "I h-have to stay!"

"This is not time to act the hero!" Draco yelled at me. "Your leg's hurt! You can't even walk, let alone fight!"

"Y-you don't understand!" I groaned in pain, panting as another explosion came from overhead. "Fred — I need to get to Fred!"

"I understand. You're worried. But nothing's going to happen —"

"He's going to die!" I roared. The tears were still streaming down my face and I had lost control of the things I was saying out of panic and pain.

"Lexi, you're just being paranoid —"

"I'm not! I know it!"

"How can you be so sure!?"

"Because I'm from the future!" I cried out. I had thought it through. This was the only way he would listen to me.

Draco took aback. He was staring at me in disbelief, as if I had gone mad. But I just kept crying.

"I know everything," I whispered, growing weaker and weaker from the pain, feeling like I was going to pass out any moment now. I spoke quickly, still sobbing. "I know what happened at the Malfoy Manor. I know Harry took your wand. I know you were now in the Room of Requirements with Crabbe, Goyle, Harry, Ron, and Hermione just a minute ago. I know Crabbe set the whole room on fire and I know he fell into it and died. And I know Fred is going to die!"

But just then it hit me. Fred was there. Outside the Room of Requirements with Percy, fighting the Minister. Rookwood was going to explode the wall. He was going to kill Fred.

But what if it had already happened...?

I shook my head quickly off that thought, tears still running down my eyes. "I need to get to Fred! Please... help me..."

Draco still looked startled. He didn't know what to believe. He just stared down at me with widened eyes.

But at last he nodded, throwing an arm around me and helping me up. "Where is he?"

I had to close my mind on all the horrible things that were making their way into my head as we started walking and I explained exactly what was going to happen.

       But my head hurt even more as I kept remembering every single word from his death from the books, my heart aching at the thought. I kept remembering the words from the chapter, hoping that it hadn't happened yet.

Percy was shaking his brother...

Draco and I made our way up the staircase, dodging spells and curses along the way. I had to get to Fred before it was too late.

Ron was kneeling beside them...

A Death Eater appeared along our way, but before he could act, Draco and I both shouted at the same time, "Stupefy!"

Fred's eyes stared without seeing...

Draco was still dragging me on. The pain in my leg was like torture as it kept bleeding more and more with each step that I took.

The ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face...

I kept thinking, fearing, that it had happened already. But Draco and I both came into a halt as we sighted Fred and Percy there, in the middle of a battle with two Death Eaters and Harry, Ron, and Hermione near them.

"You're joking, Perce!" We saw Fred shout at the other end of the hall as the Death Eater he was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells.

Everything was happening so fast.

I felt like my heart was going to stop any second. There was no air left for me to breathe. Draco had now let go of me and I was supporting myself by leaning against the wall. I had forgotten how to speak.

Fred then turned and looked at Percy with glee. "You actually are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were —"

"FRED, NO!" I screamed. Draco had started running toward them. But just then, the air around us exploded and I was thrown away, my eyes closed by force, yet I could still hear the shouts and yells above me.