Chapter 159

Then, as I looked deep into her hazel eyes, I finally realized why she looked so familiar; she was in the photo I had seen of my father in Slughorn's office.

She was the girl with blue hair.

I cleared my throat and shook my head. "Excuse me, what were you saying before?"

"I said that I wouldn't do that if I were you," she repeated herself, still grinning handsomely.

"Er... do what?"

"Making your boyfriend jealous by talking to another boy," she answered coolly. "Only works temporarily. Leads to problems later on."

I chuckled. "Well, what would you have me do?"

Her grin widened. "You really wanna know?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

Jenna then took a few steps toward me, looking at Fred across the place, who was glancing at me every once in a while guiltily.

"Here's what I would do," Jenna started, the edge of her lips twitching up into a small smirk, "I would kiss him in a way that he would forget all about the other girls."

I gaped at her, feeling my face flush at those words as I looked away awkwardly. "Is — is this talk really appropriate?"

"No." She shrugged casually. "But it's necessary," she said playfully and winked, making me laugh lightly.

"Okay," I said, throwing a quick glance at the group of giggling French girls. "Say I get my boyfriend to go all dizzy... what if the other girls don't let him go?"

She chuckled darkly before moving closer to me, leaning down, and whispering, "Well... that's when you gotta drag some bitches down."

I laughed at that, but the next moment we were interrupted by Sirius who came toward us, throwing an arm around Jenna's waist.

"What are you doing, Jenny?" Sirius asked suspiciously, narrowing his eyes down at her.

She shrugged, giving him an innocent look. "Just passing down valuable knowledge."

Sirius raised a brow at her. "Can you please not teach her anything? Lexi's troublesome enough on her own."

Jenna gasped mockingly, as if personally offended. "What? You think I'm a bad influence?"

"No, but I think you're as evil as Satan."

She scoffed. "Satan wishes he was as evil as me."

"Hello!" Turning around, we saw George walking toward us. He then took Jenna's hand in his, shaking it charmingly. "George Weasley, at your service."

"Yeah, I know you," said Jenna, smiling at him, but Sirius gave George a look when his one ear went slightly red.

"So... er..." George started uncomfortably. "Are you and Sirius... you know... married, or something?"

By those words, Jenna and Sirius turned to glance at each other sideways, a hint of hurt flashing through both their eyes, which went unnoticed by George.

"No." Jenna shook her head, forcing a little smile.

But George only smirked. He opened his mouth to speak, but I beat him into it when I said, "So how long have you guys been going out?"

"Oh, we go way back," said Sirius, grinning.

"We started going out at Hogwarts," Jenna explained. "Although... there was many years in between that..." Her voice trailed away.