Chapter Thirty One.

Start from the beginning

            “Knock next time.” I giggled. “I’m changing.”

            “Baby can we please fuck? I swear it’ll only take a couple minutes. C’mon.”

            And then his hands were on my ass and he was leading me to the bathroom that was attached to our room but god, I didn’t want to do this when his parents were here. We would be way too loud and as much as he said he’d be quiet he never was. He couldn’t help himself and neither could I.

            “Tonight.” I said. “I promise.”

            “Babe you don’t understand. I seriously need to. We usually always do a morning round but you weren’t in bed when I woke up. I’m frustrated, c’mon.”

            And then he gently pushed me up against the bathroom wall and locked the door behind him, leaning over to turn on the showerhead as if he wouldn’t take no for an answer. He was way too ready and his eyes were completely filled up with nothing but lust as he continued to stare at me, his eyes roaming everywhere they wanted to.

            I didn’t know what to do. I was breathless because as much as I didn’t want to do this I wanted him so badly. He knew it was my biggest weakness when he was frustrated because it just gets to me that he thinks I’m so attractive that he wants to have sex with me.

            “Just this once.” I whispered. “But we have to be quiet Justin. I mean it.”

            “The shower’s loud… it’ll drown it out.”

            Then I watched him strip himself of his clothing and he backed me into the shower, pressing his body against mine as my back hit the wall.

            “You want this dick baby? You want it in you?”

            “Justin I swear.” I warned. “Don’t tease or I’ll change my mind.”

            So he obeyed and literally slammed inside me, a moan coming out so loud that he started to laugh and covered my mouth with his hand as his other one roughly clung onto my side so he could give me it rough.

            “My godddd I’ve been waiting to pound the shit out of you since this morning. I woke up and all I wanted to do was just fuck you just like this baby… just like this.”

            I couldn’t breathe and with his hand covering my mouth my moans were muffled as he did what he wanted with me, his tattoos looking more defined than ever and just every damn thing about him looking so sexy. He was the sexiest man alive and he was giving me rough sex just like I liked it.

            “Turn around for me.” He groaned. “Put your hands on the wall.”

            My legs literally felt like jello but I did what I was told and his hands grasped my right thigh so he could bring it up, entering in me that way. We’ve never done this position before but oh my god did it feel good. It was deeper than I’ve ever felt him and as he continued what he was doing, he tried his best to leave hickeys along my back.

            “Oh my god.” I moaned, throwing my head back. That’s when he grabbed onto my hair and slapped my ass harder than I’ve ever felt it.

            “Who told you that you could be so fucking sexy?” He murmured, pulling harder. “Hm?”

            No part of me knew how to respond to that and the worst part about this was that I couldn’t take the feeling out on him because I was facing the wall. I couldn’t pull on his hair or sink my nails into his skin, all I could do was sit here and try to hold back my moans as he rammed into me, continuously smacking my ass.