Chapter 13. Game...Set...Match

A/N: Before this begins, PLEASE remember that some of these characters are OOC(Out Of Character). I have to remind you apparently because SOME OF YOU(not gonna say who exactly) can't understand that. Also this will be a long chapter and it's going to get really DARK. Now with that out of the way, hope you all enjoy

------------------------------------------

Finally! After Ten Long days, it was finally time for the Rating Game of Riser Phenex V.S. Rias Gremory. Everyone was excited for the match and all for different reasons. Rias and her peerage (most of them) were excited because they thought they "actually" stood a chance at winning and defeating Riser, while Riser's peerage was excited because they knew that this was going to be an EASY victory...especially since Y/N had came on the tenth day and gave them a list of each of Rias's peerage members strengths and weaknesses....even Riser himself was excited....but for all different reasons.

Meanwhile the other Gremorys were so excited that they never returned home from celebrating. They merely somehow got ready for the rating game and went to where it would take place. Joining them were the Sitris and Lady Serafall to "cheer on" Rias...or at least that was what the Gremories(some of them) thought. Yet the one that was most ecstatic for the rating game were Y/N.

Location: Phenex Household

Y/N: So did you all study the lists I gave you?

Riser:*smirks* Of course, Riser and his peerage read the lists and checked them twice.

Y/N:*smirks* Then everything should go as planned.

As Y/N was leaving, Riser followed and told all of his peerage to stay there. He then quickly caught up to Y/N.

Riser: Lord L/N!

Y/N: *turns back* Yes?

Riser: Are you...certain...of the events that would take place?

Y/N: Lord Phenex...if everything goes as planned...then Yes I am truly certain.

Riser: Understood....*gets serious* because if you are just playing a huge Hoax then Ri-

Y/N: Lord Phenex...I can honestly tell you that I have betrayed and lied to MANY....but you are not one of them. When this is over, you will get what you most desire.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Bill, Carnage, and Monokuma charging people for the ability to watch the rating game...when it's actually a free show

As everyone was waiting for the rating game to begin, Josh showed up with Gabriele, Michael, and Azazel. Sirzechs saw this and thought they were here to watch and support him and root for Rias.

Sirzechs: Ah hello everyone, come to see the rating game?

Josh's Mind: No shit Sherlock

Josh: *"smiles"* Of course, it's not every day one of your co worker's kids is in a match to fight for their freedom.

As they talked for a little bit, Y/N had shown up with some of his peerage and joined Josh and the others. As he was seen by the others all around him, he was instantly swarmed and greeted since everyone wanted to meet "The sole remaining member of the L/N Clan". Y/N tried his best to smile and not yeet any of the annoying Thots and slap them to the Yeetblivion, but MAN!...most of these uppity crusty rich over privileged Devils were annoying! Luckily the show was just about to begin, so Y/N didn't go into a blind blood rage...yet. As the screen appeared showing the two teams in position Grayfia stood and announced the teams and the rules. She then began the countdown and just like that the rating game...had begun...