Chapter 9. Phase Four

Asia Argento was a very sweet girl. She never hurt anyone, or said anything cruel to anybody, and always prayed and worshipped God. She had the ability(sacred gear) to heal others called Twilight Healing and when one day, when she healed a demon, she was cast out of the church and was declared a witch. As she wondered around everywhere, her services were called upon when she was "apparently needed" in Kuoh Japan. When she left, she said farewell to her best friends Irina and Xenovia, but little did she know that they would also be going with her.

When she arrived she didn't know anyone or even fully speak the language, she even accidently fell down and hurt herself. But as if it was fate or a sign from up above, a nice young man helped her named Y/N. Asia thought that this young man looked really handsome, but as she thought that, she didn't notice that some of the females that were with Y/N, were trying to stab or cut her. Luckily Y/N stopped any of that happening without Asia even noticing. Y/N then helped her to her destination which as a rundown church and then went on his way with his "friends".  As she went in the church, she met a priest named Freed who looked....

interesting?? Anyhow, Freed merely told her that she was here to "serve a higher purpose" and that" her skills would be needed very soon"

...interesting?? Anyhow, Freed merely told her that she was here to "serve a higher purpose" and that" her skills would be needed very soon". It didn't help that he gave a creepy laugh when he said that, but that aside she stayed. As time went by, she found out that Freed killed innocent people and would crucify them sometimes as well. She also learned that he was working with The Fallen Angels. She met four of them, one male and the other three female. While the male known as Dohnaseek, treated her poorly, the  females known as Raynare, Kalawarner, and Mittelt were actually nice to her and treated her well.

 While time passed whenever she was aloud some time to herself, she would walk around Kuoh and see what was going on. Most of the time she would hang out with Y/N and his friends and would get to know him a little bit more. Once she bumped into another young man known as Issei, but for a lot of reasons she didn't feel comfortable around him at all. Then one day as Asia was looking for Y/N, she was taken by Dohnaseek and carried away back to the church, apparently it was time for her to serve her purpose. When she was brought back, she was taken below the church and was de-clothed ad was actually put on a cross. Apparently, her purpose was to be stripped of her sacred gear and die, those were the words Dohnaseek and Freed used when they were performing a ritual on her. As this happened, even though she was slowly dyeing, she was just glad that she made some new friends like Y/N. She only regretted not being able to become more with him, either than that as she slowly faded to black, the last thing she heard was an explosion and what sounded like Y/N's voice screaming

Y/N: Asia!

Meanwhile

As Y/N stepped out of the Hyperbolic Time chamber, he saw Josh talking to someone on his phone.

Josh:*irritated* Yeah, yeah I heard you the first fucking hundred times, but always remember this Sanchez, without me your wife would still be dead, so suck up your pride and get this one thing done for me and our DEAL will be complete!....Yeah, Fuck you too *ends call* Tsc, old bastard.