Chapter 12. ... 10

Ten.... Days... that's the amount of time Y/N had to "train" Rias and her peerage. 10 whole days where Y/N was -

Y/N: *repeatedly kicks Issei in the gut for falling down a hill with the lightest backpack* ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT?! YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE IT UP A FUCKING HILL WITH BABY WEIGHTS?!?! EVERYONE PASSED YOUR STUPID ASS LIKE NOTHING AND THEY ALL HAVE HEVIER WEIGHTS, ESPICALLY THAT CUTE WHITE HAIRED CHICK!!!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSEDLY THE SO CALLED RED DRAGON EMPEROR?! YOU'RE MORE LIKE THE CHERRY BOY LIZZARD!!

- "helping" Issei. And oh, was he going to enjoy "helping" them. You see, Y/N had agreed to help Sirzechs by coaching Rias and her peerage, but the only damn reason he even did it is because he made Sirzechs promise him a favor of his choosing. Now the work was about to begin and Y/N wondered how long till he would loose it and "accidently" kill Issei.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N reenacting  I'll make a Man out of You to Rias and her peerage while they're all knocked out on the ground.

Day 1 -

After Issei finally got up the damn hill, Y/N picked him up by the back of his neck and threw him towards the lodge. Issei's body then fell to the ground hard as it flopped like a dyeing fish.

Rias: Hey! What's your problem?! He just got up here!

Y/N: *in a dull tone* Gremory, if that weak-ass pawn of yours, can't even easily make it up this hill with the most EASIEST weights, while everyone else could without a rest and twice as much weight then why are you showing favoritism?

Rias: *scoffs* I am not! I'm-

Y/N: As a matter of fact, why was the rest of the peerage doing this, while YOU simply went on without weights at all? Shouldn't a good leader, set the example for their team/peerage/ or whatever? As much as I'm concerned you think you're better then all of them.

Rias: That's not it at all! I-

Y/N: Will let me do my job, because that's the only reason why I'm here at all. If you keep getting in my way, then that dog of yours won't even know how to use his stupid little glove, and if he can't do that, then you will most DEFINETLY loose the rating game to my colleague. Do you actually want to marry him?

Rias: No-

Y/N: *gets in her face* Then shut the fuck up! You're too damn annoying.

Kiba: I'd advise that you apologize for -Gah!

Y/N: *holding Kiba by the neck by one hand* You know...I can easily end your life...right here...right now. Then your pathetic "President" would be down a slave and probably even loose even faster, and all because her dumb little knight with a stick wanted to try and defend her. *squeezes his neck harder* Is that what you want BOY?

Kiba: *struggling to breathe*

Y/N: Didn't think so. *throws him towards Issei who barley got up...but then hit the ground again* Listen up Maggots! Apparently you need to learn the 'Pecking Order' here, so listen up cause I'm only gonna say this once. It goes You, The Dirt, The Worms inside of The Dirt, My $#!^!, Lucifer, then Me. Any questions?

Issei: *barely gets up again* Y-Yeah, I-*gets bitch slapped by Y/N*- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falls off the hill*

Y/N:*smiling evilly* Enjoy the climb back up BITCH! *looks at the rest* Any more questions~?

Rias and her Peerage:............

Y/N: Good~ Then we can begin~. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!