Chapter 14. Sending a Message

Silence........ absolute...... silence.

No words were said....no sounds were made. It was so deathly silent that not even the regular sounds such as wind or insects or anything to that matter could be heard. Just about almost everyone watching the fight between Issei and Y/N were all silent with mixed emotions as they all merely stared at Y/N who still had a big ol smile on his face. Nobody even responded to his statement/question of him winning. They all just couldn't believe that The Red Dragon Emperor was EASILY defeated. For Y/N it seemed to be a Flawless Victory. All while this happened, those in the crowd had different thoughts going through their minds.

Sirzechs's Mind: H-How.....how could this boy have so much power..... How is he this Strong?!.... How many push-ups did he do?!... How many sit ups!?!... WHAT KIND OF JUICE DID HE DRINK?!?!?!?!

Grayfia's Mind: Incredible...

Azazel's Mind: I wonder if the latest edition of Sports illustrated Waifus is out?

Koneko's Mind: Wow, I never knew Y/N was THIS strong.

Akeno's Mind: I sooo want him to choke me like he hates me when he loves me~!

Rias's Mind: No.... Issei.

Ravel's Mind: I wish that bastard *referring to Issei* all the pain and suffering that's happening to him!

Meanwhile!

A frightened and shivering Issei was now in a dark room, he didn't know what was going on or what he should do, but after everything that had happen to him so far, he thought staying and standing still was his option..... then he heard this...

A/N: Only the legends will know....

Outside of the room was Josh who was listening to more of Issei's blood curtailing screams.

Josh: *sighs in relief* Ah music, sweet sweet music. Huh....I wonder if left him the shotgun....oh well~! *suddenly holding maracas while limbo dancing* I am Evil Josh, I am Evil Josh, I am Evil Josh, I am Evil Josh...

Back with Y/N

Nearly everyone (minus Y/N and his peerage) was baffled at Y/N's performance and the outcome. Now most of them were wondering what was going to happen since now, Y/N was the victor. What would happen to Rias?, What would Y/N do with Rias and her peerage?, What would Y/N-

Their train of thought was suddenly interrupted when a giant black smoke cloud appeared above Y/N from almost out of nowhere. As it started to expand, it became so large that it started to form in the shape of a giant screen. Thunder then started to miraculously flicker from within and somehow looked as if the giant clouded screen was turned on. With it now appearing on, the audience saw what looked like a dark hooded figure with looked to appear a glowing red eyed skeleton mask on the storm screen.

 With it now appearing on, the audience saw what looked like a dark hooded figure with looked to appear a glowing red eyed skeleton mask on the storm screen