The Results

A/N: Thanks and shout out to those who voted. Now for the results.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q1. What Power Do you want?

The Results: All

A/N: 11 of you voted for it and since you actually chose all the powers that were listed, you are now part Reaper Dream Demon, Symbiote, and Monster. I know for some it might be a little scary or hard to imagine, and for some a little too OP, but look at it this way. Now you have a lot of abilities to test on your enimies, Ria,Issei, and any douche bag that crosses your path.

Q2. What will you look like?

The Results : Choice 1.

A/N: Choice 1 won with 5 votes, while the others either had only 2 or 3

Q3. Who do you want to be in the Harem?

The Results:

Asia

Koneko

Irina

Xenovia

Akeno

Kuroka

Grayfia

Venelana

Sona

Serafall

Ravel

and some others that will be listed later on... or sooner than you think

Q3.5. Do you want a gender swapped Issei, Kiba, and/or Vali?

The Results: Yay to all 3

A/N: This won with 7 votes. So now these will be family members to the originals. Also these three will also be in the harem.

Q4. How do you want your peerage?

The Results: Both. Meaning you will get your own set of chess pieces and a deck of cards...which means you'll have 29 open slots to fill....plus a couple extra cards and pieces on the side HEH -HEH- HEH. You'll also be recieving 1 Extra Queen(for each set), 1 Extra Rook, 1 Extra Knight, 1 Extra Bishop, 1 Extra Ace, 1 Extra Jack, and also 2 Jokers(they'll be like a mutated card piece which makes them extra powerful). So with those extra pieces, you'll have a total of 38 pieces (Actually 36 since you'll be the King in both sets). Did I also mention that they're all MUTATED as well.

A/N: Also this means, you are also now part demon and part angel as well as the rest of your powers.

Q4.5. Who do you want in your peerage?

The Results :

Nomu [My Hero Academia]

Hassan i Sabbah [Fate]

Akame [Akame Ga kill]

Seras [Hellsing]

Leone [Akame Ga Kill]

llias [MGQ]

Kurome [Akame Ga Kill]

Carmilla [Fate]

Neo [RWBY]

Chelsea [Akame Ga Kill]

Lucian [Underworld]

Seryu [Akame Ga Kill]

Galand [Seven Deadly Sins]

Black Alice [MGQ]

Alexander Anderson [Hellsing]

Mine [Akame Ga Kill]

Red Hood [DC]

Sheele [Akame Ga Kill]

Alucard [Hellsing]

A/N: All Together that's only 19 out of 36 slots. Also I decided that each member will only need one piece. So that still leaves 17 more slots to be filled. Who they will be...is all up to you. They can be from different anime, movies, tv shows or video games (they just have to follow the rule from Choices, Choices, Choices). Also all the females in the peerage will be in the harem.

Q5. Do you want a Familiar?

The Results: ... Yes.

A/N: For your familiars you'll have a Hydra, a Three Headed Ceberus Hell Hound, a Black Rabbit, a White Chinese Dragon, and The Black Hound of Baskersville...for now. One of your abilities is that many familiars will come to you, so if you want anymore just comment on it.

A/N: And that's the end of the results. Up Next Chapter 2. Once Dead, but Now Reborn. Now for a few quick Announcements.

1.If I missed anybody for 'The Harem' or 'The Peerage' let me know here. There might be a reason for that.

2. Who else do you want to fill in the 17 slots of your peerage? All up to you. (Closed)

3. Besides the votes there's a reason why you will be powerful and also have a powerful peerage. You'll just have to see in the chapeters.

and

4. I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my stories. Whether you vote, comment, read, or just view them, it always means a lot to me.

Until Next Time :)