Chapter 4. Phase 1

Time of day: Night 

 Location: Kuoh Police Department

A/N: I don't know if there was a police department or not so I made one up.

It was hell at the Kuoh Police Department. Phones were going off, police were scattered trying to calm down the situations that were going on, citizens were there to report their friends and family missing, reporters were trying to get information, and all of this was all happening at the same time. The chief of police was stressed out of his mind. He hadn't slept for almost two days straight with all of the madness going on. He was just sitting at his desk thinking to himself on how the hell did all of this happen. At one moment it was just another slow day at work with a parking ticket here, or noise complaint there, but then all of a sudden the phones started to go off and all kinds of calls started to come in. When he heard about what was going on, most of these calls sounded like prank calls, but when the chief sent men over, he found out the scary truth that these weren't prank calls. The incidents had actually been happening. They were hard to believe, but when the chief saw the bodies...the chief didn't know what to believe anymore. All of a sudden another officer came into the room.

Officer: Excuse me Chief, do you have a moment?

Chief: What is it? 

Officer: Well it's about all these new crimes and casefiles happening.

Chief: What about them?

Officer: Well, I don't know for sure, but I think that there's a way that they're all tied together.

Chief: *now fully interested* How so?

Officer: *pulls out a bunch of files* Well, when the first couple of calls came in, I started working on the victims background and where they came from and sure enough I found this.

The officer then showed a group photo of a lot of kids gathered in front of an orphanage.

Chief: The old orphanage?

Officer: Correct. You see *shows a case file* this guy [victim #1] grew up in this orphanage, along with *pulls out more case files* seven other recent victims.

The officer then showed faces of both young men and women that were kids at the orphanage when it was up and running years ago.

Officer: All of these teenagers were all orphans  that grew up together.

Chief: Well that's definitely not a coincidence, but can you explain how they all died?

Officer:*sighs* No I can not. But that's the weird part chief. It's really weird how some of these kids died. For instance *shows victim #1's file* [victim 1] died at school due to him stabbing himself and screaming "No, No, get them off me! Spiders!!!! They're everywhere!!" Witnesses reported that there was no spiders on him at all, and that he looked like he was afraid for his life and believed that there was. When the boy's body was brought in, apparently he had some kind of chemical gas that has never ben seen or heard of before.

The officer then shows a casefile of a teenage girl.

Officer: [victim 2] was apparently sitting by a tree in the park, when all of a sudden both her and the tree caught on fire. Witnesses say that one moment the girl was just reading a book, and the next she's screaming because she was on fire. When her body was brought in, she was barley able to be identified. Only thing left from her was a burnt skeleton.

The officer then showed three more case files. 

Officer: [victim 3], [victim 4], and [victim 5] were all at a party in the woods with a lot of other teenagers getting drunk, when all of a sudden they were attacked by bears.-