The Final Results

Monokuma: *evil laugh* You Fools! You actually fell for my little trick! You all chose Life so now - THWAK!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author: *breathing heavily while holding a chair with pieces of rope on his arms* ... Apologies folks, but I was kinda "tied up" for a while, but since I'm back for the Final results, let's see what's the verdict.

----------------------------------------

Question 1. Who do you want as The Main Girl?

The Results: All Girls (Minus Rias) Are Main Girls.

This won with 14 votes to 7 for Sona.

-

Question 2. What is the fate of Kiba?

The Results:..... Death

While 9 of you voted for life, you were out voted by 17 choosing Death

-

Question 3.  If you had the choice of choosing a specific music genre to go march or charge into battle to...which would it be?

The Results: Rock & Roll

This won with 16 votes while all the other genres having only a few

Question 3.5. Even more specific, What song would it be from your chosen Genre?

The Results: [The Song will be played when that time May or May Not come]

-

Question 4. LIFE or DEATH?

The Results:.........

Author:* re-reads the question and gets agitated* Oh the sneaky little....*sighs and looks at the audience* Well everyone...I must apologize, but Monokuma didn't FULLY read to you the question....You see it wasn't just "Life or Death" , but in fact ' Do you want LIFE or DEATH for your character? Whichever answer is Not chosen will happen to another character [you can not ask about it].....And since the majority of you chose Life, another character will get the leftover answer. And as for who that character is.... well..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.