Chapter 5. Phase 2

A/N: Hi there. Just want to say sorry for taking a while to update. Had a few problems here and there, but now it's all good. Another thing is that I will be changing on how some of the characters act, so don't be surprised if you see that, that's not how they act, or comment that that's not how they are. Also, just a heads up that I'm changing the timeline for this story and some events. For example, Issei is already a devil, but he hasn't met Asia yet. I might also make some events happen early or later due to story purposes. Just wanted to let all know. And with that, enjoy the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been literal hell for the two young devil heiresses of Kuoh. Just during a five day period, over 538 humans had died and by the looks of it in supernatural ways. No one had ever seen this happen after the great war had ended, This made Sona and Rias and their peerages work overtime to try their best to hide what they could about supernatural activity going on. They weren't able to hide everything, but they did put the body count to a minimal for the humans to see. During this time they also tried to find out who or what was doing these attacks, but to their luck they didn't find anything. The only thing they found were bodies in many grotesque ways. From limbs missing, to organs missing or pulled out, to bodies being turned inside out and still breathing, to body parts exploded everywhere, to bodies burning or already in ashes, to even just a large pool of blood. What they knew for sure is that whoever or whatever was doing this was not human.

Now

It was Monday morning and Rias and her peerage were talking by the school gate. During the last few weeks, everyone was out of it. Some of them had very little sleep. Those would be Koneko and Akeno, but hey were like that for different reasons. During the time while they were trying to take care of the whole situation, they always thought about Y/N. When they found out that Rias was cheating on him, they were furious because Rias had a good guy and yet she wanted someone like Issei. They wanted to tell Y/N so bad, but they feared he wouldn't listen and not like them anymore. They didn't want to hurt him, because deep down they both had feelings fir him. Then, when Sona told them that Y/N had been killed, they fell into a deep depression. Akeno would rarely smile, while Koneko didn't even touch any of her sweets. Rias was sad for a while, but she slowly got over it. But what none of them knew, was that they would see Y/N again sooner than they thought.

As Rias was talking to her peerage, Sona came with hers and joined them. Sona and all of her peerage looked tired and out of it as well. Sona and most of the females of her peerage looked liked Koneko and Akeno. The reason for that is because they also had feelings for Y/N, but they never got the chance to tell them. And while the males from Rias's peerage didn't really looked phase, Saji from Sona's peerage did. He looked like he was in grief. The reason for that was the one of the few male friends he had was now dead. Even though he knew how Saji was, Y/N always gave him the benefit of the doubt. He had helped him get over Sona's rejection and even hooked him up with Ruruko who was also part of Sona's Peerage. And now that he was gone Saji still mourned the loss of his dear friend.

Sona: Good morning Rias.

Rias: Good morning Sona. Is there something you wanted to tell us?

Sona: I just wanted to inform you that we'll be receiving three new transfer students today.

Rias: Oh, and is there anything special about them?

Sona: I-

Random Girl: Who are those guys?!

As the group looked at where the girl was pointing three young men strolled into the main gate.