The Results #2

A/N: Sorry it took a while for these results, but there was a problem had to be taken care of that was personal. Shout out and Thank you to everyone who voted. Now for the results.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1. What type of Castle do you want?

The Results: Choice 3.

Choice 3 won with 19 votes

Question 2. Who do you want as a servant? 

The Results: 

Sebastian Michaelis - Butler

Sebas - Butler

Walter C. Dornez - Butler

Rem - Maid

Ram- Maid

Tohru - Maid

Misaki Ayuzawa - Maid

Lucy Heartfilia - Maid

Hannah Annafellows - Maid

Yuri Alpha - Maid

Lupusregina Beta - Maid/Guard

Narberal Gamma - Maid/Guard

CZ2128 Delta - Maid/Guard

Solution Epsilon - Maid/Guard

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta - Maid/Guard

Decim - Bartender

Kaori Miyazono - Musican

Brook - Musican

Soma Yukihira - Chef

Erina Nakiri - Chef

Ikumi Mito - Chef

Komatsu - Chef

Yoruichi Shihouin - Guard

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck - Guard

Tia Harribel - Guard

Shalltear - Guard

Doflamingo - Guard

Katakuri - Guard

Zorin Blitz - Guard

Rip van Winkle - Guard

Ardyn Lucis Caelum - Guard

Yumi Takagi - Gurad

Miyabi - Guard

Miss Fortune - Guard

Tonya von Degurechaff - Guard

Poison Ivy - Gardner

Kusano - Gardner

A/N: Guards can aslo be put as attack forces. Also the female servants will also be in the Harem, Exept if they are too old or too young (I can change the age if yiu want, but it's up to you). Also the Pleiades also have human forms when they are maids, and their original forms when they are gurads.

Question 3. Do you want anyone else in the Harem?

The Results: 

Aki Fudo

Cassandra Cain

Lilith Asami

She-Hulk

Liselotte Sherlock

Yasaka

Arin Kannazuki

Robin(O.P.)

Levi Kazama

Nami

Hijiri Kasuga

Irisveil (DoH)

Yui Kurita

Mira Yamana

Question 4. Do you want the Infinity Gauntlet?

The Results: Yes.

This won with 16 votes to 2.

A/N: You'll get the gauntlet, but only after you've mastered your other powers first and you'll only use it when you Abosolutly Need To. There will be no snapping of the fingers as well (sorry, but for those who've seen Infinity War and Endgame, then you know why, and for those who haven't then either go watch one of those movies or ask someone who has)

Question 5. Which Exceed do you want?

The Results: Choice 6.

This won with 10 votes

This won with 10 votes. Now quick question, What do you want her Name to be? [Just know it has to be Non-sexual and Not Offensive] Also do you want her to have a human form?

A/N: Like I said before, this will only be afamiliar or a buddy character. She will not be in the harem. 

Question 6./6.5 How do you want Issei to die?

The Results: Suprisingly it was a tie between Choice B. with 12 votes and Choice F. with 12 votes. So since it's a tie...you'll have to read what happens to Issei.

A/N: And that's the end of The Results #2. Up Next Chapter 6. Having a little FUN. now for a few quick announcements.

1. If i missed anyone for 'The Harem' or 'Servants', let me know here. There might be a reason for that.

2. If you want anyone else as a servant let me know here. [Just remember it has to follow the rule from Choices Choices Choices #2.] There can also be other positions to add new characters, you just have to let me know. It's all up to you.

and

3. As Always I just want to say Thank You to everyone. Thank You for reading my stories. Whether you vote, comment, or view, it always means a lot to me.

Until Next Time :)