Chapter 3. The Beginning of the End

It had been a few hours after Y/N had spoken to Josh about 'The Plan'. Since then, Josh had informed Y/N about what had happened while he was "dead". Apparently, a member of the student council had found his body and reported it back to Sona.  He told him that when she found out that she didn't show any emotion in front of her peerage, but when they left her to be she started to shed tears. He then told him that she informed Rias who seemed surprise, and when the rest of her peerage found out only Akeno and Koneko were upset by it, while the males of the peerage didn't even look phased. When Y/N asked how his adoptive parents took it, Josh simply sighed and informed him that Rias had erased all of their memories of him so it was if he didn't exist. This only made Y/N's anger and rage increase. Josh noticed this, and although it was good that Y/N could use his rage and anger, Josh worried that it might consume him and turn him evil. So Josh decided to kick off 'Phase 1'. He gave Y/N a set of keys and opened up a portal to the real world. When Y/N and Josh stepped out they were in front of a large home.

 When Y/N and Josh stepped out they were in front of a large home

Josh: *smiling* Well, what do you think?

Y/N: This is yours?

Josh: Correction, WAS mine. I'm giving it to you.

Y/N: Really? Why?

Josh: Well one, obviously you're going to need somewhere to stay and do whatever is needed here in the real world cause you're not living with me in my realm. Two, this is one of many homes that I own from rich people who's time had come so I have a couple to spare. And Three, You're gonna need a lot of space for you and your teammates.

Y/N: Ok, but why so much for just Me, Carnage and Bill?

In Y/N's mind:

Carnage: Honestly bud, I wouldn't complain. it looks like a good place to crash. I just wonder how many bodies I can put in the freezer for snacking on.

Bill: Although I don't agree with the 'body part', I must say that it really does look like a nice place.

Carnage: You're right, I should probably just keep the heads. That way it takes up less space so I can have a lot more.

Bill: That's... not what I meant.

Josh: *hearing what Carnage and Bill are saying* About that, try to keep the body count to a minimal for now. We don't want to bring any unwanted attention.

Carnage then formed a head on Y/N.