Choices, Choices, Choices #3 (CLOSED)

A/N: Hello and once again welcome to....*looks to his left* Wait what are You-gah!.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:.....Testing! Mic Test! Mic test! 1, 2! Everybody here clear on this thing?! Hi-ya Kiddos! Sorry about that folks, but since this will be THE FINAL Choices, Choices, Choices, I decided that this should be somewhat even more special. And what better way than ME hosting it! And who am I, you might ask, well I'm none other than your adorable cuddly psychotic fur ball of joy! That's right, it's me Monokuma! Please to meet ya!

 And what better way than ME hosting it! And who am I, you might ask, well I'm none other than your adorable cuddly psychotic fur ball of joy! That's right, it's me Monokuma! Please to meet ya!

Monokuma: Now, I know what you're all thinking, and No, I AM NOT a Build a Bears reject! But that's besides the point. Ya see, our dear ol author was getting really stressed out lately, so being the sadistic cybernetic bear that I am, I've decided to offer my services and take over for this! So i hope you're all ready cause for the next following questions, when the votes are all tallied up, then That's IT! No More! No Less! No Substitutions, Exchanges, or Refunds! But hey, "I'm Sure" that you'll make the "Best decisions *chuckles*. Now that this little intro is over, let's get straight to it and jump right in! Now let's see *reads the authors questions*

Question 1. Out of all the females (minus Rias) that have been mentioned....who do you want as The Main Girl? [Please note, that any of the females that have been named or mention in this story, can qualify......all except Rias.]

- [Name of The girl here]

or......

- [All are Main Girl] 😈

Please Remember.......Only choose ONE....It's all up to you

------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2. Speaking of Rias, her fate plus Issei's and some other's have already been sealed....yet there is still one more that isn't.....and that is Yuto Kiba. So with that said, What is the fate of Kiba?

-Life😈

or

- Death😇

Please remember to choose only One. It's all up to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3. If you had the choice of choosing a specific music genre to go march or charge into battle to...which would it be?

-Classic

-Rock & Roll

-R'N'B

- Pop

- Rap

-Video Game

-Theme Song Music

or

Other [Comment Genre Here]

Please remember to only pick one. It's all up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Question 3.5: Even more specific, What song would it be from your chosen Genre?

-[Please Comment the Title of the song here]

Remember, you can only choose One. It's all up to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monokuma: Now those were all of the Author's question's....but since I'm also here, I'm gonna add one for you too. And don't worry your peanut minds about it cause it's VERY EASY. The Question is....

Question 4. LIFE or DEATH [You can't ask questions about this]

Life

or

Death

Remember choose One!

Monokuma: Now with those out of the way, Thanks for all stopping by, and Me and all the others , including the author when the next chapter comes out. Until then like HE always says "Until Next Time!!!!!! :( ;)

...........................................................................................