Chapter 2. Once Dead but Now Reborn

Previously on Back With a Vengeance: 

After that, Josh layed down the items for Y/N to choose

Josh: So what's it going to be?

Now

Y/N looked at all the items. He knew that which ever one he chose would grant him power that he never could have imagined. But just as he thought about what he would do with his new powers, he remembered why he was getting them. That's when all of Y/N's anger came back to him. He wanted everyone that screwed him over to pay. That's when he got a crazy idea.

Y/N: I choose all of them.

The room was then quiet with 'Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother' playing in the background. Then Josh broke the silence by chuckling which then went into full blown laughter.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Josh: *finally calming down after laughing so hard.* Oh, it's nothing much...just that you chose all of them. I mean I knew you'd probably want more than one power, but I didn't really expect you to choose ALL of them.*Starts thinking* Then again...that might just work out.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Josh: Well you know how you died by a spear to the chest right?

Y/N: Yeah?

Josh: Well even though you punched me and still didn't believe me about the whole Rias situation, I knew that once you saw it actually happen that you would need someone there to help you out, so I decided to go look for you. I knew that when I didn't find you at your place that something was up, so I used my abilities to try to sense where you were. And when I felt your life force slowly fading away I honestly thought you were trying to commit suicide. I instantly teleported to your location only to find you bleeding out and a winged figure leaving the scene. So of course I brought you to my domain and healed you up. Once you were resting, I had a feeling I knew who killed you so I did some background work and sure enough you were killed by a Fallen Angel.

Y/N: *shocked* But why would a fallen angel want to kill me? I don't have anything special in me so why....*suddenly remembers what the fallen angel said* wait...the fallen said something about that someone wanted me dead and was paying good money for it.

Josh: *nods his head* And you're right about that. *instantly summons a file * you see, I had some of my 'friends' from the Fallen Angel Faction do a little more digging and I found this. *opens the file on the desk* The one who killed you was this man.

 Josh then showed Y/N a picture of a man with black hair wearing a trench coat, a white dress shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes and a fedora. He also had a blue spear in his hand.

 He also had a blue spear in his hand

Josh: His name is Dohnaseek. Apparently a large bounty with your name on it appeared in the fallen's faction and he was the one who answered the call.