Chapter 17 - Over again.

"Yes, It's me. Zayn"

"What are you doing here? Alone, In the dark. Don't you afraid? I would just pee my pants." I smiled. Trying to break the awkwardness.

"Then, Why would you be here?" He asked.

"Well, I walked down the street and I don't know where my feet took me. Then, I smelled someone smoke. Well you know me very well Zayn." I smiled.

"Sit down babe." He ordered. With a smile.

"Thanks." I sit next to him. 

All I want to do is just hug him and tell him how much I love him but Come on, I am not going to hurt Jason. He was always with me. He was with me through everything. I am not going to let him down. Never. Even though I have to sacrifice my own life because I know, He wouldn't let me go. Zayn hurt me once. Who knows if he would do that again?

"So, Hmm well don't you feel cold?" I asked. That's the stupidest question ever. Hey, come one, everyone could be stupid as heck when it comes to someone they has feelings for, right?

"Yeah, Why did you ask huh? You know, It's cold and you are shivering. You got to ask that question? Does it make sense?" He said, in a Stop-Asking-Stupid-Question look.

"Har-Har" I pretended to laugh which kind of covering my foolishness. "Well, just asking. Who knows, you are a vampire." I chuckle nervously.

"It's not funny, Ari." He replied in a serious tone.

Whoa, so embarrassing huh? Screw you Zayn! Better just shut up than Zayn keep me embarrassing. He got to be this stupid? Or serious? OK.

We sit there in silence like 10 minutes or so, till Zayn break the silence with the question that I've prayed to God not to let him ask. Really though.

"So.." He went on. "Good choice you made there. The wedding has to go on right?" He asked in a serious tone, looking at me.

I looked down. Trying to figure out the right answer.

"Answer me, Ari." He went on

I said nothing.

"Ariana, Answer me." He went on, increased his voice a little. That's freaking me out.

:"Yeah." I answered, at the end.

"Okay, Okay." He replied.

"I- I am sorry." I said,

"For what? For lied to me? For taking me for granted? For what? For fool me like I am a child?" He asked, non stop.

"Zayn, I'd never lie to you and will never. I love you and never taking you for granted or so on. I love you and I mean it." I stated as the tears threaten to fall.

He ran his fingers through his hair then breathe heavily.  

I took his hand.

"I am sorry." I whispered.

He looked in my eyes. It's just- his eyes. It's so hard to explain. I could read him by his beautiful eyes but now- right here, there is nothing I could read. His eyes showed a loads and loads of things. It's my fault, I know.

"No. Don't be." He went on. 

I opened my mouth for a few times but I closed it again, not knowing what should I say. And here's the brilliant Ariana.

"It's cold. Come back home. Well, You got to get enough rest because your concert will be held, tomorrow." I went on with smirked

"And tomorrow, she's gone." He replied.