Chapter 8 - Justin .... Bieber

Ariana POV

As Jason and his friends finished their dishes, we decided to hit the road after took a break. The conversation was a little awkward actually. 

"Are you okay?" Zayn get me out of my thought

"Yeah yeah. How long should i wait?" I frowned.

"Well, we are almost there.." He smiled.

"Uhmm, okay.." I smiled.

"Hey, umm may i ask you something..? If you don't mind?" Zayn asked me sounds a bit slowly.

"Yeah, sure. What?"  I turned to face him and smiled. We are so close. Not very close actually.

"Do you.. um.. still love me?" He asked hesitantly.

I smiled and turn to face the window. That's just so hard to answer. How can he thought about asking something like that? Isn't he felt awkward? 

"So, we are here ....!" Louis scream and i just giggle. 

We got out of the van. I tried to find Jason but he is nowehere to be found. I don't know why do i keep looking for him. I took out my phone and text him.

"Umm, Ari let's go.." Liam went on.

"We are not...-"

"No, Jason will come right away. He said, don't wait for him.." Liam said as he already knew what i am about to ask.

"Well, uhh okay.."

I walked with Liam and left Zayn with Niall. Liam is way more better than Zayn actually. We got in a huge room where i guess they want to practice. SERIOUSLY? We've had a loooooooooong jouney just for this? I need some oxygen. Really. Liam went sit on the purple couch. It was amazing.. Just to let everyone knows, that's Justin Bieber's favorite colour! I walk over to him and sit next to him. 

"What we are doing here actually?" I asked him.

"To practice and meet someone.." He replied.

"Oh, okay.." I smiled and a little annoyed.

"OH MY GOD I AM SO FUCKING EXITED TO MEET HIM!" Niall's smile grew bigger as he finished his words. WHO?

"Ari.. Do u love singing?" Harry asked.

"Uhmm, yeah.." 

"Uhmm, you have amazing voice.." Louis went on and smiled. I haven't found Zayn yet... Well, uh whatever.

I felt my eyes were so heavy. I looked at the watch on my wrist and i yawned a little. Oh my god it's almost 1 a.m! And the boys are still wide awake. Are they.... Vampire or what? I am so sleepy. Seriously.

"Sleepy eh?" Liam asked me.

"Mmhm Yeah a little.." I replied him with a smile

"Come here.." He pulled me close and put his arms around me. I put my heads on his arms.

"Night.." He kissed my head.

"Mmhmm" I shut my eyes.

ZAYN POV

As i get in with Jason and his friends, i saw Ari is sleeping in Liam's arms. She is such a sweety. 

"Fall for her already?" Jason nudge me and smiled.

Yeah. I've fallen for her a very long time ago. Just to let him know, i knew her before he knew her but probably he is better than me. Umm, nope, I am way more better than him. But he treat her very right unlike me. Well, at least i tried to change everything. Oh my God, My mind just have to shut the hell up.