Chapter 10 - The fight, The love triangle.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" I asked him with the most annoyed expression on my face.

"Well, uh first of all, i want to apologize." He replied. I just looked at his face. "You know, i love Ari and i don't know you love her or not. About the thing i said. It was just came out of my mouth. I didn't mean to put back things up." He took a deep breath and continued. "She was too hurt of what you've done. You hurt her. She didn't tell me about that. I knew it myself." 

"Oh, okay. So, how did you find it out?" 

"Her diary." He replied. What? He read her diary? That's no right!

"What? But how?" I asked him raise my voice a little.

"Story of her life was all written at her phone." He replied. "Look, i know you love her or maybe not but don't put her hopes too high." He continued. 

"What have i done? DON'T tell me the stories of back then" I warned him.

"The way you looked at her. The way you try to get near her. I am a guy and i love her too. I know that Zayn." He stated.

"None of your problem right?" I sarcastic.

"I won't fight. Maybe i was too rough!" He stated.

"Oh, what do you want then? Talk to me about Ari and asked me not to put her hopes too high and what so ever. I had Perrie. I was just wanna having fun with Ari. She is a funny girl and worth someone who can love her for her." 

"Yeah not someone who said he love her just to prove her she was lying" He looked at me sharply just the way i do.

"I won't fight but this worth for you" I punched him right on his face. He fell on the floor.

"Shit" He wiped the blood that coming from his nose. He woke up and we fighted. For me, if just he loose, i deserve Ari.

Ariana POV

I walked my room all alone because Jason said he wants to meet Zayn. I don't know why. So, i left them alone. Suddenly, the kiss flash back to my mind. It was awkward and.. I don't know. 

"Ari!" Liam yelled as he approached me.

"Umm, yeah? What's wrong? Why are you rushing?" I asked him worriedly.

"Follow me." He took my hands and ran away.

"Look!" He stopped and pointed me... Zayn and Jason fighting.

I ran to them and asked them to stop. Lucky, they listen to me. I looked at each of them, both looked terrible. Their face cover with blood. 

"What's wrong?" I looked at Zayn and asked him. This is caused of him i supposed.

"Go ask your bes- boyfriend!" He yelled. 

"WHAT THE HELL? He is my best friend! What's wrong with you?" I yelled him.

"Let's go Zayn.." Liam went on and took Zayn's hand. 

I took Jason's hand and walked room with him. We've been silence all the way. I don't know should i ask him or should i not. We reached the room, i opened the door and let him in. He didn't even looked at me. Oh God please. I won't fight with him.

He sat on th bed so i went after him and sat next to him. I took his hand and fit his fingers with mine.

"I love you Jason.." I stated and looked at me.

I looked at him and gave him the best smile on my face.

"That was my fault" He suddenly admitted.