Chapter 16 - Secrets.

Ariana POV

"Baby..." Jason showed up hugging me from behind.

"Hey.." I smiled. He moved next to me, enjoying the view meanwhile, I am dying to know what happen to Zayn. Yes, Zayn. He had gone.. And yet, haven't come back.

*Flashback*

"So, we have something to tell.." Jason went on as everyone rallied around the living room.

"OK, What?" Justin asked.

"Me and Ariana.. We are getting married soon.'" Jason stated, looking at me.

As he finished his words, there was no word. Nor a sneeze, nor a single 'hmm', 'what' or whatever. Everyone was looking at Zayn. Still, it took so long for them to responded. 

"Yaay..Congratulation." Justin went on, smiling.

I smiled, Jason smiled. I could see through Jason's eyes, Fake smile.

"Congratulation guys.." Selena went on, showing her teeth.

I looked at Zayn. Perrie rubbed her back. I know, He has Perrie, I have Jason. One day, I will love Jason as much as he love me. I am pretty sure. It just needs time,

Zayn got up out of sudden and there was a ring lied down on the floor. So, He's going to propose Perrie? Wow good. Now, I know. He's never meant what he said, his promises. I do mean words that came out of my mouth, Words that passed by my lips. I meant it.. 

He ran away with not a single word. I wish I could go along with him. 

"So, that's how it got to be Ariana?" Perrie got up and yelled at me.

"What did I do now?" I got up from my seat, asking patiently.

"I thought you loved him! Oh, so you were lying! Screw you bitch!" Perrie yelled right on my face like I killed someone.

"Perrie!" Jason interrupted.

"Perrie, It's alright." Liam went on.

"Shut up Jason! It's alright Liam? Tell me? It's fucking alright? If it is, Then you got to be kidding me. ! Zayn is fucking dying right now and you say it's alright?" She went on.

"Perrie, enough. Come on."  Louis took her arms.

"NO!" Perrie protested pull away her arms, roughly.

"No, guys! Stop it, Just let her." I said, trying hard not to cry.

"Great. You know what? He fucking love you. He would give everything you wanted He love you to death! He loves you more than he'd ever love himself. Did you know that? Did you know how long have he waited for you? Did you know how hard is it for me? How hard for me to get over it? Did you fucking know that Ariana?!" 

"Love me? If he does love me, then why did he kiss you last night? Oh and you thought I didn't know about that? STOP pretending Perrie!" I yelled, the tears filled up my eyes.  I emphasize the word STOP. 

PANG!! Perrie hands approached my cheek. Swear it hurts. 

"Perrie!" They said in unison.

"Ariana..."  She sobbed. "Did you know that was our last kiss? We broke up last night. He loves you. I let him go, for you. I love him so much. But, his love for you even stronger. I let him go babe. I know, you guys love each other. I have to BACK OFF!" she yelled at the words 'back off''.