Chapter 5 - Second Kiss

Dedicate to this amazariana girl :* Galleriadior <3

~~~.........................~~~

I can't go on. I can't look at him. I feels so hurt. I can't ever forget for what he has done. Oh God. I am so shy. I told him everything. Why i was so dumb? Get over it Ari, Get over it Ari! Don't show them you are weak. You are not! I AM NOT! I take a deep breath and smile. That's all i can do. Zayn smile and come to me. OH GOD.

"Ari.." Zayn greeted me. Oh? He is already beside me. I looked at the boys and shit shit shit! Where are they? Any other game? 

"Zayn.. I am so sorry because i slap you.." Eh? What did i say? I shouldn't be sorry! Why do i always become dumb whenever i am with him? That's suck. Suck. Suck! 

"Ari..!" He wave his hands in front of my face. "Well, i am okay with that. I am the one who suppose to say sorry to you.." Zayn smile. 

"Oh, okay.." I replied him. I won't talk too much. I will be too dumb if talk too much! My face turn to floor and just keep quite. 

"Ari.." He take my hand "I miss you babe." Fudge? HE MISSED ME! "Where have you been? I've been searching for you.." YOU HEARD THAT WORLD? HE HAS BEEN SEARCH FOR ME. Really? 

"I..i..i.." I can say nothing. I lift my face up and our eyes lock. We keep staring to each other. His eyes.. Mesmerizing and... I can say nothing. He come close.. close.. close.. and closer.. GOD. I can't even move my body. I want he says something.. Something that will made my day. Say u love me Zayn.. If you are not going to say it, i swear, i will get away from you and won't hope anything from you. I will not. He look at me and he hold my waist while our eyes still locked. GOD help me! I am paralyzed..

Zayn (POV)

Our eyes lock. We are staring to each other and her flawless eyes and i can't even stop looking at those beautiful eyes.. God, how can you create such a flawless girl like her? Why do i hurt her? Oh, i was so dumb. She is perfect. Inside and out. PERFECT. I try to read everything through her eyes, her eyes show her sadness and happiness and.. she is waiting something from me. But what? Kiss? I can't. I won't she think i am playing any game. Say i love her? NO! She will think that i am playing around her. I won't. This is not the right time. 

I change my eyes to the other direction and let my hands off of her waist. I turn to my back and run my hands through my hair. GOD what should i do? I have to tell her. I won't let go of this time. I won't. I know i can't live without her. One minute is enough for me to fall in love. Lord please do help me.

(PLAY THE SONG!)

I turn to her and take her hand. Her head turn the floor and she seems disappoint and sad! I lift her chin up and smile. "Ari.. i..i..i.. lo..i.. uhh" I shut my eyes for a second and my hands hold her shoulder. I don't know what to do. Help me. Please Help me please!! I have to tell her! I have to before anything happen. I have to! Ughh ! Please please. What's the most amazing line for me to tell her? 

My tongue tied. Speechless. I take a breath but then my body feels so cold and freeze. Can't even move. GOD. Is she my angel? I try to get close to her but i am stuck in my shoes. I can't move. My face turn to red. Burning and i look at her, she smile a little. I smile and try to get close to her, i am freezing! She move close to me and put her arms around me. I won't slip away this. This is a good thing! I've learned from my mistakes. I have to discover everything. Everything.

I leans my lips against her. I hold her waist and her arms around me plays with my hair. I shut my eyes and so is she. I get my tongue in her mouth. Her mouth taste chocolate which i love! I pull her closer and kiss her passionately.