Chapter 3 - Crazy Over You

Chapter 3 - Looking for you :)

Dedicated to the most amazing girl because i love her :) ahaa xx

ZAYN (POV)

Where is Ari? It has been a month and i haven't found her yet. Man, i felt guilty. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Her face appeared. Her smile. Her eyes. I can hear her voice. God am i really fall for her? Tasya was right. How can i fell for her. I miss her. I wish she was here so that i could hug her tightly and i won't let her go. WHERE IS SHE? 

"Zayn.." Liam sat next to me.

"Hey.." I put a very fake smile.

"Are you okay?" He went on. He looked at me seriously.

"Yeah. I am okay. Don't worry" I smile. 

He put his arms around me and smile. "We will find her. Trust me" 

"I wish" i smiled. "So, where's the boys?" i asked him. Where are they? There are not even around here. Trying to comfort me or what so ever. Usually, they will just making annoying noises around me and i knew maybe because of they tried to make me smile. I've had been quiter than before i met Ari. Oh God that redhead girl. I miss her. 

"So, come on! We have to get ready.. We have concert in Australia. Remember?" He went on and smiled.  

"You go first" I smiled and he went away. 

If just i could meet you there Ari, i will absolutely bring you back. I won't hurt you again. Eh, what i thought about? I moaned a little.

~.....~~

"So, is everyone ready?" the manager asked. We just noded. We got into the plane. I sat behind Niall. I took a sit besides the window. I can enjoy the view and listen to the songs. That makes me feels better.

I looked at the boys. They are sleeping. I turn to the window and the tears stream down my face as the song Shape Of My Heart went on throught my ears. This song is so meaningful. 

"So, Zayn.. she's cute" said louis as i enter to the room after i brought Ari to her class. They were shock and some of them look seems jealous. What? Hahaha.

"Yeah . cute. Charming" I smiled. Yes. Ariana is cute and charming. Wonder is she single or not? Well, maybe i can make her mine. Nonsense. I smiled till Liam nudged me.

"What is in your mind Zayn..?" Asked Harry. I smile at him and the boys. I went to Niall and i put my arms around his shoulder. I gave him a wide smile "How you going Niall? Today is the most amazing day right?" 

Niall looked at me frowning and the boys looked at me weird. Why? is there something wrong? "What guys..?" I asked them. 

"I think about.. Well, uhh won't you guys find out either she is a Directioner or not? Man, she looks like. What do you guys think?": Louis asked and turn to me. Harry turned to me, Niall and Liam as Louis asked me and the others. 

"That would be funn" Harry went on and smirked. "Well, uhh umm we haven't does something fun yet. Come on guys.." He went on again after there is no responds from me and other. 

"What should we do?" i asked. Well, he was right. That will be fun. I thought.

"What about if you acted like you are fall in love with her?" Louis told us his plan. Whaaaaaaaat? Man, i am already in love with her. Wait, Whaaaaaaaat? Did i? The way i looked in her eyes , I feels my heart beat faster than ever. When i held her hand, Her smooth hand. Our hands perfect together. Ariana Stutler. Beautiful just like the owner of the name. I smile and looked at my hands. What am i think about?

":Zayn!" Niall called me a little louder and nudge me. Dude, i was in dream. Ughh! "What's wrong with you? You like her?": Niall asked and the boys looked at me seems like they are waiting for the answer. Freak out! That's the way my teacher looked at me. A very long time ago.

"Whaaaaaat? No guys. Crazy right? Nope." popping up the 'P'. They still looked at me. Naaaaaaaah.

"So, what we have to do?" I asked. I just want them to stop looking at me.

"We? You." Louis began.

"Okay. What should i do?" I went on.

"Get closer to her, kiss her, flirt her, make her feels better and till she tell you the truth kay?" Louis on. I swore. This is too mean but at least i can get closer to her. I smirked portend 'i am agree' We plan and hope this will full a tones of fun.. 

"Zayn..." I feels someone shaking my shoulder gently. I looked and it's Liam. Oh Liam. 

"Yeah?" I asked him. and lift my eyebrows. 

"We have arrived. Zayn, are you okay? Were you cring? What's wrong?" He keep asking me. He is such a gentleman and he is even more mature than Louis which is the oldest. Maybe that's why Directioner called him 'Daddy Direction'.

"Oh, uhh. Sorry. I am okay. And no, i am not crying. Nothing's wrong." I woke up and smiled at him. He smiled back and his confuse face looks cute. Ahaa :)x . I went out and he walked after me. 

"Guys, i am hungry.." Niall complaint. 

"Whaaat? You ate my potatoes! All of em." Harry looks not satisfied.

"POTATOES ARE MINE" Niall protested. I couldn't help but smile. I'd notice Liam look at me but what should i do? Yell at him? He is my bestfriend and maybe he understand what's on my mind now. Ariana Stutler. 

As the van stopped in front of the bakery, I looked at the bakery. Oh, cool. There's a name of the owner written on the top of the bakery. The bakery looks purple. All purple not all just mixed some of the colours. Looks cool and cheerful. We stepped inside and it's quite and peaceful. I smiled at the receptionist as she smiled to us. We head to the counter. As usual, Niall ran and called the girl who didn't even realise Niall's huge footsteps.

"MISS!" Niall scream but not too louder.

She turn around "Yes?" with a smile but then the smile dissapeared. ARIANA STUTLER. I smiled. I couldn't get the smile rid of my face.

"Ariana?" Liam went on but still shocked. Just like me. Like all of us. How i miss that charming face.  Her face full of dissapointed and sadness as she looked towards us. 

"Ari.." Someone nudge her. Maybe her friend. 

"Jason.. i uhh umm.." she stuttered.

"Are you okay? Uhmm.." He turned to us and gave us a wide smile. "Eh, One Direction. So, i've prepared the special place for you guys." He went on but i didn't pay attention to him. I can't help it, my eyes keep looking at Ari even though she didnt't even look at me. I know i hurt her. Wont she forgive me and give me one chance. How i miss that redhead girl. I keep staring at her till Liam nudged me. I smiled and so did Liam. I am so happy right now. AAAAAAAAAAH! I want to jump around and get her in my arms. I WANT I WANT. 

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is so long i know :D what do you think? Vote/Comment/Fan. Whatever that makes you smile :) LoveYou! :*