Chapter 15 - It's too late.

I could feel the burden on my stomach. My body cold. My shoulder felt a little warm as someone cuddle me up. Our skin touched. It felt cold though. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked up to see who's with me. 

Jason.

I smiled. 

I woke up. It felt strange. My body felt so cold. It's not even raining. The temperature of the aircond wasn't too high. 

Hmmph.

All the way around my body is aching. I felt tired. What did I do last night? I sighed looking at Jason. I smiled. But there was something that stopped me. 

He is shirtless.

He had never been shirtless when we were sleeping together. 

Were. We. Really....

I looked down my body and my heart beat even faster than the rollercoaster. The tears stream down my cheeks. Were we really had sex? But how did we.. We were kissing! Yes. I decided to marry him and we kissed! 

"What's wrong baby?" Jason asked.

I turned to him and there was a big adorable confuse created on his face. 

"Were we having.." I stopped. The tears falling down. "Sex?" I asked.

"Huh?" The only word that came up from his mouth and the only confuse expression that was created on his face. 

I looked down. Regret for what we have done. We haven't married yet. 

He took my hand then looked me in the eyes. "If you are going to pregnant, I will make sure that you are not going to be alone." He smiled kissing my forehead. 

"But this is wrong." I stated still managed to cry.

"I know, I know." He answered. "God!" He ran his fingers through his hair. "How can I do this!" He covered his face with his hands.

He lift me up then placed me on his lap. He pressed his face against my cheek. We sat in silent. Awkward.

"I am sorry." He whispered. I could clearly felt his breath against my neck. Our fingers fits together. I blushed a little. I couldn't help it.

"Hmmh, I should have to consider this as not a big deal as we are going to get married soon." I rested my head on his shoulder still trying to figure out the decision I've made.

"You'll be my perfect princess." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks." I turned to him and I could felt his warm breath again my face. Our nose touched. Our lips were about to touch. His hands all the way around my stomach.

He smiled.

I smiled.

"I love you. So much. I know, I've hurt you a lot. But deep inside my heart, I really wont lose you. You are the reason of the smile I've created. You are the reason of my life. You are the reason of everything." He stated.

I smiled and blushed. Of course.

"Thanks for always being there for me." I stated. 

"You know, You are an angel who forgot how to fly."

We are having a little conversation though. And the most awkwardest position. It felt safe like this. But, All I could think now is 'Do I made a Right decision'.

"Really? And you are the one who safe me whenever my wings broken." I smiled.

He smiled and just in second, I could felt his lips pressed against mine. I smiled against his lips. I know, He noticed that because he created a smile aginst mine.