Chapter 6 - My arms around you

Dedicate to this amazing girl ! :D 

~____________________~

I woke up and i am already in my own room but not Jason. He slept with me last night. He cuddle me up all night long. I woke up and sit. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. How i love him. He always be there for me. I remember, the first time we met, i sitting on my own and there is him with his friends or band. He came to me and asked me whether i am okay or not. I felt special. I mean, who will come to you and try to comfort you meanwhile, you don't even know them and so are they. I was totally mess but he came and comfort me and offered me to stay with him. So, i accept it. He is everything to me and anything. I won't ever lost or leave him. I won't and Never.

"Ari.." He wave his hand in front of my face and i am out of my thought.

"Good morning.." I smiled.

"Morning princess.." He kissed my cheek.

"So, get up. We have to go to work." I smiled and stand up. I took his hands and pull him.

He went to his room and get ready for work and so do i. I walk to the bathroom and take a bath. I get out of my bathroom and the towel wrap my body. I took my bra and panties then i put on my body. I look at my phone then i lay on my bed. I took my phone and write what happened last night. I used to write my diaries on my phone and no one knew it even Jason.

"Ari...." Jason open the door.

"God. Jason close the door" I warned him.

"Oooppps sorry!" He smirk and close the door.

I walked to the wardrobe and took out my short pink skinny jeans and my white blouse. Eh, i am Mrs. Simple. I put on powder on my face and lipgloss on my lips. Simple as that. I get out of my room and went to Jason. He wait me outside the house. 

"Beautiful..." He smirked.

"Shut up or i will kiss you... On your lips" Stick out my tongue.

"Eh, really? Kiss me babe.." He get closer and put his hands on my waist with a smile. Charming.

"Nope.." I smiled.

"Come on.. Or i will tickle you.." He smiled and getting even more closer. 

"No.." I smiled.

He tickle me and i giggle. 

"No.. Dont do that!" I giggle and he keep tickling me.

"Okay stop with the tickle and let's go.." Someone said from behind. Me and Jason turn back .

"Za- One Direction?" I was shocked and even though it was Liam, the first came out of my mouth is Zayn..

"Yes Ari.." Harry went on.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why? We are not invited?" Zayn asked. With a serious look on his face.

"Well, i.. uhh.. umm.. Jason?" I turn to him.

"Well, we are not going to work. We will have fun instead. You on?" He said with a smile on his face while his hand on my waist.

"I'll go to work." I push him away.

"Come on love." He begged me.

What? I have to waste my times with One Direction. Did i say One Direction? Yes. Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry. Those jerkass who fooled me before. Should i? Ughh!

"Please.." He begged me... AGAIN.

"But i have to work.." Just an excuse and absolutely the stupid one.