Chapter 9 - Baby i love you

Ariana POV

"I am done Jason.." I walked out of the bathroom with towel wrapped my body. Jason stood up as he lay in the bed and stared at me up down.

I am in the same room with Jason. Zayn with the lads because they got the huge one. Nick with Mason, Erik with Connor and Justin with Selena. That should be me.

"Checking me out Rodriguez?" I winked.

"Hell yeah!" He bite his bottom lip. 

I swear, that's the most sexiest thing of him! 

"Can't fight my awesomeness ehh?" He winked and went to me.

"In your dream.." He kissed my wet hair and went to the bathroom.

I love him. He is everything, anything and just the world to me. I wont leave him and i wouldn't. He is mine and i knew that. I mean, he is my best friend and forever will be. FOREVER. No one can ever tear us apart. No one not even... Zayn?

I walked to the closet.  Where is my PJ's? This is so annoying! Freaking annoying! I walked to the bed and wait for Jason to get out and... I would love to smack him.

"Babe.. You are still not changing?" He went out with towel around his waist.

Those abs.

"Checking me out Stutler?" He smirked.

"No.." I answered lazily.

I laid in the bed and put my hands on my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Jason went sit next to me.

We both wrapped by towel. Just towel.

"I was thinking about.. Justin thought i am dating Zayn but then i went in the same room with you. He would think that i am a slut.." I wake up and sit next to him.

"Well, he is a good boy. He wouldn't think like that.. Umm, so hey you are not changing?" 

"Fudge? Where is my PJ's?"

"LOL your bag with Nick." He smile. How can he smile? I mean, i am angry!

"What should i wear then? I have nothing!"

"Wear nothing then.." He smiled and winked at me.

"Huh?" I gave him Don't-Mess-With-Me look.

"Okay okay, you'll wear my PJ's! I'll wear other clothes"

"Oohkaay then.."I get in the bathroom and change into Pj's or i can say Jason's Pj's! It was not my size and it was so huge. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jason laid in the bed watching me.

"This is so...-"

"You look sexy.." He winked.

"Ohkay.." I smiled and bite my bottom lip.

"Fxck Holy shit!" 

"Why?"

"You are so freaking sexy!!" He bite his bottom lip. He is way sexier! 

You are with your bestfriend idiot!

I went to him and laid down next to him. 

"Babe.." He said in a romantic voice.

"Yeah?" I face him and we are just inches away.

"I love you.." He put his hand on my stomach.

"Awe, i love you more Jason!" I stated and pull his head close to mine.