Chapter 7 - In other Arms

"We will stop here for a while." Louis went on. He stopped in front an amazing restaurant. Not bother with the name of the owner which written on the top of the restaurant. 

We get out of the van. People stared at us and whispered to each other. Calm down Ari. You are with One Direction! One freaking Direction. I walked calmly. Suddenly, Zayn grabbed my wrist and pull me closer WhatTheFudge is he trying to do? We re in public Zayn! He walked with me. Holding hands. God. He is taken! I won't people hate me. I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T. I tried to let his hands go but he is even stronger than me. I leaned to him and whispered .

"You are taken. Remember that. Let me go." 

He let go of my hands and i walked faster than ever. Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall have left us behind. So, i left Zayn. As i get into the restaurant, the restaurant was peaceful and amazing and suits the blue colour. and GOD i miss Jason. He loves Blue and Purple! He is such a fun kid. He is calm at everything. He'd never been rush when he does something. He wants everything PERFECT. Truthfully, he is the right guy to fall in love with.

"Ari, over here.." Louis called my name. I smiled and walk over to them. I took a sit next to Liam but then Zayn came out of no where sit next to me with a serious look on his face. I smile at him but he gave me a fake smile so i turn to Liam.

"Liam.." I called him.

"Yeah..?"

"where are we going actually?"

"Somewhere... You'll love it. I promise that." He smiled.

"Okay? I would freaking love it if Justin Bieber was there!" I stuck out my tongue.

"We'll give you more.."

"Really?" I asked him with a big smile on my face.

"Yes..." He said with a smile.

I smiled back to him  and look at Zayn. I look at him while he stared at me. God. I put my hands down to my lap and and just wait for the food. 

"I am so freaking hungry!" Said Niall.

We just laugh and some sarcastic came out of the boys' mouth. I just laugh and suddenly my hands feels warm as someone hold em. I look at Zayn and he smile. I knew, it was him. I let it go and look at him back. He gave me a 'Please-Don't-Be-Mad' look. What should i mad? There is nothing! He get close to me and he took my hands again. I look at our hands and it's perfect together but i knew, one day, there is someone who will ruin it. 

"Ari.." Liam nudge me.

"Oh, yes?" I asked him. Still not letting go of Zayn's hand. 

"Zay..-" Suddenly my phone rings and i have to let go of Zayn's hands. Whoever are you, you are so annoying. This is not the perfect time! 

"Wait a min.." I took out my phone and i have missed call from Jason and he sent me a message. 

'.. I love you and i mish you my pwincess.." 

I smile when i read it. Liam looked at me weird but then i showed him the and he smiled.

'..I mish you too. When will you arrive? Love you too..'  

"So, lucky." Zayn whispered.

"Lucky?"

"Yeah, he love you. so much" 

"True. I can see that. Glad, he'd never fooled me." I sarcastic.

"What? Ari.." He turned to me. GOD. Can he just please at least think about people around him! It's not like that's just two of us.